Author Topic: 'Unfair standard': Top Biden adviser blames media for covering his flubs  (Read 270 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Unfair standard': Top Biden adviser blames media for covering his flubs
by Julio Rosas
 | August 27, 2019 05:53 PM

A top adviser to Joe Biden, the 2020 Democratic front-runner, has said he is being held to a higher standard than his rivals.

MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell played a video of a recent flub in which Biden, 76, said he was happy to be in the state of Vermont when he was actually in neighboring New Hampshire.

“So I know it’s just a mistake, but it’s Vermont and New Hampshire, he’s running in the New Hampshire primary. Does he have to be more careful to prove that he hasn’t lost his fastball?" Mitchell asked.

Kate Bedingfield, his communications director, replied, “I think the press has to be more careful about applying an unfair standard to Joe Biden than they’re applying to other candidates. If you listen to what the candidates say all day as they’re out campaigning, they’re out in front of cameras, they’re in front of people, they’re talking all day. Everybody’s going to slip up and misstate a name or a date or a location. It happens all the time."

The difference, according to Bedingfield, is their mistakes don't get the same amount of the attention.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/unfair-standard-top-biden-adviser-blames-media-for-covering-his-flubs
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Lost his "fastball"? I think Andrea meant to say "marbles".
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Does he have to be more careful to prove that he hasn’t lost his fastball?" Mitchell asked."

Joe never had a "fastball".
For him, they've all been sliders...

Offline dfwgator

The media is going all in now on Warren.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
"Does he have to be more careful to prove that he hasn’t lost his fastball?" Mitchell asked."

Joe never had a "fastball".
For him, they've all been sliders...

Or screwballs...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA