Author Topic: Lesbians split on Pete Buttigieg  (Read 422 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Lesbians split on Pete Buttigieg
« on: August 27, 2019, 07:18:40 pm »
 :pondering: :pondering:

Lesbians split on Pete Buttigieg as some want woman in the White House

Pete Buttigieg should have little trouble cornering the LGBT vote. Or so you’d think.

But the trailblazing gay presidential candidate isn’t a slam dunk with lesbian politicos, some of whom are reportedly prioritizing getting a woman in the White House.

“He’s a trailblazer,” Carter Spencer, a member of the LGBTQ Victory Fund Board, told Politico. “But I’m one of these women who thinks we are way overdue for having a woman in the White House.”

Gays and lesbians make up an estimated 6% of the electorate, although that figure is subject to dispute. Mayor Pete has successfully mobilized gay donors and activists behind his upstart campaign.

Still, not all LGBT voters and activists put their sexual orientation first when making political calculations.
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-lesbian-buttigieg-lgbt-president-20190827-fd6lgxum3jgkro7jpk7tedke7y-story.html
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: Lesbians split on Pete Buttigieg
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 07:27:37 pm »
You had me at "Lesbians split"...
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 07:41:09 pm »
Ouch.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2019, 07:41:54 pm »

I live to entertain..... wink777
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2019, 09:33:53 pm »
Well, that was quick...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2019, 09:56:52 pm »
Was asked by HR how I view Lesbian relationships.
"Full HD with surround sound", was not the correct answer.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 09:57:44 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.