Author Topic: Iranian official Javad Zarif arrives unexpectedly at G7 amid tensions. Trump's response? 'No comment  (Read 301 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
BIARRITZ, France – A top Iranian official crashed the G-7 meeting of world leaders in France on Sunday, a dramatic and unexpected move that seemed likely to highlight U.S. isolation on its handling of Tehran.

Iran's Foreign Ministry spokesman said the Islamic Republic's top diplomat, Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, had landed in France, according to Iranian state media.

The move came as tensions between the U.S. and Iran are running high. Both countries claimed to shoot down each other's drones in recent weeks. The U.S. and its allies have condemned Iran’s seizure of foreign ships traveling through the Strait of Hormuz.

The spokesman’s statement indicated that Zarif would be meeting with other world leaders gathered at the G-7 and specifically mentioned he would not be talking with President Donald Trump or other members of the U.S. delegation.

https://news.yahoo.com/iranian-official-javad-zarif-arrives-142547347.html
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
No comment? Let's see how long that lasts.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online corbe

As soon as he gets on AF1 to come home the Twiitler will start up, just like last year when he pizzed off someone.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline rustynail

The EU shows the US who is Boss.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So what if he shows up?  He doesn't get to any meetings.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
So what if he shows up?  He doesn't get to any meetings.

He is using his Iranian Air FF miles before t he y expire.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.