Author Topic: RBG scare: David Axelrod warns Supreme Court vacancy fight could 'tear this country apart'  (Read 274 times)

Offline mrclose

Whether our side realizes it or not, we are in a fight for our lives.
It is not President Trump they hate, it is us. He only personalizes us.

As for Ginsburg ...

Any sensible Judge in her physical and mental condition would have resigned years ago but she held on, expecting a Clinton victory.

She could then step down under a Clinton regime, and both of them could parade their feminist credentials around for all America to see.

But she was wrong and now she’s a zombie on life support who will try to outlast Trump.

A former Obama adviser set the stage for a potentially nasty confirmation fight in the Senate next year within an hour of the Supreme Court announcing Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg recently completed three weeks of radiation treatment after doctors found a localized cancerous tumor on her pancreas.

Ginsburg, who is 86, has battled various illnesses over the last 20 years. The Supreme Court said in a statement Friday that she “tolerated the treatment well" and concluded that there is no evidence of disease elsewhere in her body.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rbg-scare-david-axelrod-warns-supreme-court-vacancy-fight-could-tear-this-country-apart
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline bilo

But she was wrong and now she’s a zombie on life support who will try to outlast Trump.

One more reason to vote for Trump.

I would love to see Trump win in 2020 if for no other reason than to see all the leftist's heads explode.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

One more reason to vote for Trump.

I would love to see Trump win in 2020 if for no other reason than to see all the leftist's heads explode.

:yowsa:  pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

Great! I have a solution. Dems drop their obstruction tactics, forgo the false accusations of (fill in the blank), duct tape Sen. Hirono's mouth if she starts her frivolous, Have you ever been accused of (fill in the blank) "question". No partisan games, country not torn apart.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

It didn't the last time we had a vacancy, did it Dave?

Fear mongering.

And, BTW, the liberal judges who gave us Roe vs Wade tore the country far worse than any new judge could.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
David A. Clarke Jr.@SheriffClarke·4 hours ago
This is becoming macabre for God's sake. Putting politics before health is shocking. I believe that Justice Ginsberg could be on life support and the left would say she shouldn't or cannot retire. This is truly sad.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been treated for pancreatic cancer in New York C...

From Parler.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The most macabre spectacle was John McCain. He knew he was certain to die within six months. Even so, he clung to his Senate seat by his withering fingernails, right up to the very moment of his death. This really does highlight what Liberals consider to be important. To a Liberal, 'power' is more important to them than health or even life. They would easily sell their souls for more power and more life. That's just how they think. It is how they live.

The Existentialist Cowboy: Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Supreme ...
This is the photo RBG submitted as her posthumous remembrance to be hung in the Capitol.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.