Author Topic: Payback: Democrats rig Tulsi Gabbard right out of their next debate  (Read 321 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 22, 2019
Payback: Democrats rig Tulsi Gabbard right out of their next debate
By Monica Showalter

Iconoclastic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard did the unforgiveable in the eyes of the hidebound Democratic Party establishment: She knocked down one their favorites, Kamala Harris.

Because right after this incident from the last debate:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

MORE
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/08/payback_democrats_rig_tulsi_gabbard_right_out_of_their_next_debate.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

Re: Payback: Democrats rig Tulsi Gabbard right out of their next debate
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2019, 11:10:28 pm »
I'm glad. She worries me.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2019, 11:24:01 pm »
I'm glad. She worries me.

They all worry me. A bunch of evil power-mad would-be dictators.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2019, 12:35:34 am »
Watch out for the woman scorned - any woman.

I doubt if she will remain quiet.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2019, 12:49:19 am »
Gabbard presented herself a a champion of the innocent and downtrodden in bringing Harris down.

If Harris suppressed Brady Material, especially in capital cases, she should be facing lawsuits, not standing at a podium running for POTUS. 
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2019, 01:19:37 am »
Gabbard is the only one of that group that I could almost maybe stomach.  She's not nearly as crazy as the rest of them, though she is still far left.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2019, 02:00:49 am »
Gabbard is the only one of that group that I could almost maybe stomach.  She's not nearly as crazy as the rest of them, though she is still far left.
Being the most sane lunatic is still a far cry from the voice of reason.
But that takedown puts her leagues ahead of the rest of that pack, imho. The shiny bits of Constitutional knowledge, however motivated, be they fragments in a matrix of BS or in situ a scant distance from the surface, belie some understanding.

I haven't been watching the rest of that clown show, so I cannot speak to her stance on other issues. To be acceptable to the Dems, though, she has to be off in left field on the issues in general. The fact they pulled her down may indicate she isn't considered one of the true believers.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis