Author Topic: Nadler asks other House chairs to provide records that would help panel in making impeachment decisi  (Read 242 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nadler asks other House chairs to provide records that would help panel in making impeachment decision
By Olivia Beavers - 08/22/19 05:25 PM EDT

House Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) is asking four other top committee leaders to share any documents or materials they think could be related to his committee’s investigation into possible obstruction and potential abuses of power by President Trump.

In a letter on Thursday, Nadler wrote to Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), Oversight and Reform Chairman Elijah Cummings (D-Md.), Financial Services Chairwoman Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) and Foreign Affairs Chairman Eliot Engel (D-N.Y.) to ask them to provide such information as Nadler's committee weighs whether to introduce articles of impeachment against the president.

"I am writing to request information, including documents and testimony, depositions, and/or interview transcripts, that you believe may be relevant to the Judiciary Committee's ongoing impeachment investigation relating to President Trump," Nadler wrote. "I look forward to our Committees working together on this matter of the highest constitutional importance."

more
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/458482-nadler-asks-other-house-chairs-to-provide-records-that-would-help
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Nadler is making lots of noises about impeachment, but it’s just a show to keep their blood thirsty base from storming the gates. In reality, impeachment is a loser for democrats and they know it.

Bunch of buffoons, they think we’re stupid.

Offline aligncare

...okay, they think their base is stupid.

Yeah, maybe they’re right.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
134 Politics / Re: Nadler: We Are Going Ahead With Trump Impeachment[size=0.85em]« on: July 29, 2019, 11:06:43 AM »[/size]
No Really! This time I really, really, really, double-dog cross my heart mean it!
This time I'm really going to do it! Really! I swear. This time it's for real.
I promise this time...

I keep waiting for them to do this. But they never will. If they "Going Ahead With Trump Impeachment" and lose, which they will, then that would take it off the table. That is the last thing they want. They want to keep yelling Impeachment, Impeachment, Impeachment...ad infinitum. Without ever actually doing it. That way they keep "Impeachment" in the news cycle forever.

Just wait and see. Nadler is full crap, as always. He's not going to a damn thing. This just his scheduled Monday morning impeachment announcement to keep the idea of it and to keep himself in the news cycle. Next Monday he will say the same thing. And the Monday after that....and the Monday after that...and on and on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just more nonsense from the clown Nadler. We are going to impeach soon. We are almost ready to impeach. Impeachment is right around the corner...and on and on and on...
Nadler is a joke. And his quixotic "impeachment quest" is a joke. I wonder if he carries a bucket of confetti to throw on the audience after he makes a statement and then "beep beeps" his red nose?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 10:54:47 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline bilo

...okay, they think their base is stupid.

Yeah, maybe they’re right.

I think they are caught in a trap of their own making. They became hysterical the second Trump won the election and they continued feeding that hysteria with the Russia collusion lie. They threw more gasoline on the fire with the cries of impeachment and the mueller hearings. Now their radicalized base is running around with their hair on fire. If they don't push impeachment hearings and then a vote a lot of them will lose to an even more radical Rat.

I pray they destroy themselves so out of the ashes we might get some adults who actually want to do something for our country. 
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home