Author Topic: Nadler: We Are Going Ahead With Trump Impeachment  (Read 582 times)

rangerrebew

Nadler: We Are Going Ahead With Trump Impeachment
« on: July 29, 2019, 03:32:58 pm »
Nadler: We Are Going Ahead With Trump Impeachment
By
Sara Carter -
July 26, 2019

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., said at a press conference that his panel has already “in effect” been conducting an impeachment inquiry of the president — and said in a court filing that “articles of impeachment are under consideration as part of the Committee’s investigation, although no final determination has been made.”

https://saraacarter.com/nadler-we-are-going-ahead-with-trump-impeachment/

rangerrebew

Re: Nadler: We Are Going Ahead With Trump Impeachment
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2019, 03:34:56 pm »
If they do proceed, will he bring his lunch and eat it in front of the American people so they can see what a fat ass blow hard he is? :pondering:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2019, 03:35:34 pm »
It's not like I haven't heard that 200 times before.
I'm shaking in my boots.
HEY! Democrats! It's time to shit or get off the pot!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 03:42:41 pm »
If they do proceed, will he bring his lunch and eat it in front of the American people so they can see what a fat ass blow hard he is? :pondering:

I'm still waiting for this blowhard to announce what high crimes or misdemeanors has President Trump committed to warrant impeachment?  He also has to be specific.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2019, 04:06:43 pm »

No Really! This time I really, really, really, double-dog cross my heart mean it!
This time I'm really going to do it! Really! I swear. This time it's for real.
I promise this time...

I keep waiting for them to do this. But they never will. If they "Going Ahead With Trump Impeachment" and lose, which they will, then that would take it off the table. That is the last thing they want. They want to keep yelling Impeachment, Impeachment, Impeachment...ad infinitum. Without ever actually doing it. That way they keep "Impeachment" in the news cycle forever.

Just wait and see. Nadler is full crap, as always. He's not going to a damn thing. This just his scheduled Monday morning impeachment announcement to keep the idea of it and to keep himself in the news cycle. Next Monday he will say the same thing. And the Monday after that....and the Monday after that...and on and on.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online rustynail

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2019, 04:26:13 pm »
He will come up short.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2019, 05:16:16 pm »
J. Wellington Wimpy Nadler:

I would gladly pay you Tuesday for an impeachment today.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2019, 05:23:59 pm »
Go right ahead. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2019, 05:58:36 pm »
Go right ahead.

Nadler has no intention of going ahead.  This is about an investigation he wants to run for at least a full year, forever if practicable, not an impeachment he knows will fail.  Shiff's playing the same game.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2019, 10:25:19 pm »
J. Wellington Wimpy Nadler:

I would gladly pay you Tuesday for an impeachment today.
That is the medical definition of obesity.

If it wasn't for the taxpayer funded Cadillac healthcare he gets, we would have already seen his funeral in a piano-sized casket.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2019, 01:36:56 am »
Actually, I think that pic of Mr. Nadler above shows him in his new, slimmed-down shape -- far smaller than he used-to-be...!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2019, 01:50:53 am »
Actually, I think that pic of Mr. Nadler above shows him in his new, slimmed-down shape -- far smaller than he used-to-be...!

Correct.  I think he lost about 200 lb.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2019, 01:51:07 am »
@Fishrrman

Nadler has a twin brother and both had to have abdominal surgery.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2019, 05:55:00 am »
Leftists doing banana republic kangaroo courts. Who'd a thunk? Never have seen that one before.  *****rollingeyes*****
The Republic is lost.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2019, 12:00:43 pm »
Maybe a comedy?

Robert De Niro Ready to Play Jerry Nadler ‘As Robert Mueller Vanishes from Public Scrutiny
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/07/29/robert-de-niro-ready-to-play-jerry-nadler-as-robert-mueller-vanishes-from-public-scrutiny/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington