Author Topic: Physician: Biden 'more than capable' of handling the rigors of campaign, White House  (Read 362 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Physician: Biden 'more than capable' of handling the rigors of campaign, White House
By Jessica Campisi - 08/20/19 02:08 PM EDT

Joe Biden’s physician said in a new interview that the former vice president has shown no mental deficits since suffering two brain aneurysms in 1988, challenging concerns surrounding the Democratic White House hopeful's mental fitness.

“Vice President Biden is in excellent physical condition,” Dr. Kevin O’Connor told Politico in a statement. “He is more than capable of handling the rigors of the campaign and the office for which he is running.”

The aneurysms were fully treated, Dr. Neal Kassell, who performed the surgery, told Politico, adding that Biden, now 76, showed no change and no damage in the years afterward.

“He is every bit as sharp as he was 31 years ago. I haven’t seen any change,” Kassell said. “I can tell you with absolute certainty that he had no brain damage, either from the hemorrhage or from the operations that he had. There was no damage whatsoever.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/458107-physician-biden-more-than-capable-of-handling-the-rigors-of-campaign-white
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 06:29:21 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's crack medical team

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online corbe

Apparently this guy gets around.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Applewood

Apparently this guy gets around.

LOL  You beat me to it.  I was wondering if Biden had the same "physician" as Trump. 

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
"He is every bit as sharp as he was 31 years ago."

That's the problem.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline libertybele

Well, Biden is 3 years older than Trump and when Biden opens his mouth, between the two, he seems a lot older.  He may be able to stand the rigors of a campaign but would he be able to stand the rigors of the presidency?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online berdie

"He is every bit as sharp as he was 31 years ago."

That's the problem.

My first thought as well.

Online mountaineer

the former vice president has shown no mental deficits since suffering two brain aneurysms
To what, then, should we attribute the "gaffes"?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
To what, then, should we attribute the "gaffes"?

Low intelligence.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
The physician went on to say that he's seen no signs of deterioration in the half of Joe's brain that was surgically removed, which he keeps in a shot glass on his desk.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA