Author Topic: Jill Biden to voters: You may have to 'swallow a little bit' with my husband so we can beat Trump  (Read 336 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden to voters: You may have to 'swallow a little bit' with my husband so we can beat Trump
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Speaking at a bookstore in Manchester, N.H., Dr. Jill Biden urged voters on Monday to consider the "electability" of her husband, former Vice President Joe Biden, ahead of the 2020 Democratic primaries, and how they may have to "swallow a little bit" with the Democratic front-runner in order to defeat President Trump.

"I know that not all of you are committed to my husband, and I respect that, but I want you to think about your candidate, his or her electability, and who’s going to win this race," Dr. Biden said.

"And so if you're looking at that you've got to look at the polls," Biden said. "If they're consistent and they're consistently saying the same thing, I think you can't dismiss that."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jill-biden-swallow-a-little-bit-with-my-husband-beat-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Well that's a phrase whose etymology I'd just as soon not learn!

My lips are still scarred from voting in the 2008 and 2012 Presidential elections, but I don't see how any of the Dem candidates would get the ordinary Dem-on-the-street excited.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Night Hides Not

Jill wants it far more than Joe. She saw all the perks the FLOTUS gig has to offer.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Jill Biden to voters: You may have to 'swallow a little bit' with my husband so we can beat Trump
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jill-biden-swallow-a-little-bit-with-my-husband-beat-trump

Well that settles the age old question for Jill.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Not in her wildest dreams will her husband be the nominee. 

He is leading the clown car.  HRC has not announced yet, and when she does, Joe goes to 1-2%.  And then there are others who may run as 3rd party candidates that will have a larger following than the election in 2016.

Dems will suffer the greatest losses ever.  They have no issues other than Trump, and with a good economy, that is not an issue.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Well that settles the age old question for Jill.

True, although he's not yet within spitting distance of the nomination.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline roamer_1

There is low hanging fruit here... And I get points for not picking it.