Author Topic: Bernie Sanders Arrives In Hong Kong To Lecture Protesters On How Good They Have It Under Communism  (Read 1103 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

HONG KONG—As soon as Bernie Sanders heard about the democratic protesters in Hong Kong, he knew something had to be done. The U.S. senator quickly chartered a flight to Hong Kong in order to throw himself into the fray.

Sanders bravely stood in the middle of the conflict between police and protesters, shouting at the "ungrateful little dissenters" that they don't know how good they have it under a Communist regime.

"Remember, you could have it a lot worse---you could be in America!" Sanders bellowed as police officers for the totalitarian regime beat protesters in the background. "Hey, you! You on the floor there! You're not looking very appreciative of living in one of the greatest Communist countries on earth!" Sanders continued his long-winded rant about the need for the government to own the means of production, how great breadlines are, and how bad things are in capitalist America as protesters got dragged away by police to be disappeared.

https://babylonbee.com/news/bernie-sanders-arrives-in-hong-kong-to-lecture-protesters-on-how-good-they-have-it-under-communism
The Republic is lost.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

We know his allegiance now.

A Chinese shill.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The Bee does it again.  :silly:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I don't know what they pay the writers at the Bee, but they earn every cent of it. Best Satire (not satire at times it seems) on the web.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't know what they pay the writers at the Bee, but they earn every cent of it. Best Satire (not satire at times it seems) on the web.

TBR  has a good one...John Semmons.  His latest is always on our home page at the top, right under the banner.  Check him out!  Does a weekly piece for us.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Under Mounting Pressure From Snopes, Babylon Bee Writers Forced To Admit They Are Not Real Journalists

https://babylonbee.com/news/under-mounting-pressure-from-snopes-babylon-bee-writers-forced-to-admit-they-are-not-real-journalists

The Fake News Police then showed up at The Babylon Bee's headquarters and hauled away their team of writers and editors. Their computers were seized as evidence, though reports indicate they attempted to destroy phones, hard drives, and over 30,000 fake news stories before authorities arrived.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online verga

Under Mounting Pressure From Snopes, Babylon Bee Writers Forced To Admit They Are Not Real Journalists

https://babylonbee.com/news/under-mounting-pressure-from-snopes-babylon-bee-writers-forced-to-admit-they-are-not-real-journalists
And Snopes is a liberal shill, we can call it even.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And Snopes is a liberal shill, we can call it even.

BB is doing a masterful job of trolling Snopes. :rolling:
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

The time is coming when the Bee can accurately label their articles "Next Month's News" (maybe "Next Week's"?).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The Bee does it again.  :silly:

Love the Bee.  Sometime you really have blurred lines with them! 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

They are the modern day version of Laugh In's "Look at the News...News of the Past, Present and Future"

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
TBR  has a good one...John Semmons.  His latest is always on our home page at the top, right under the banner.  Check him out!  Does a weekly piece for us.

John's work is stellar.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They are the modern day version of Laugh In's "Look at the News...News of the Past, Present and Future"

I've been watching the reruns of Laugh In, starting with the pilot episode (before Goldie Hawn) on my Fire Stick.  So, What's the news across the Nation?
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

I've been watching the reruns of Laugh In, starting with the pilot episode (before Goldie Hawn) on my Fire Stick.  So, What's the news across the Nation?

Good Man!  You nailed it! 888high58888

Cast of 'Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In''s, "Laugh-In Looks at the News"
Misheard Lyrics:
Watch the news across the nation
Original Lyrics:
What's the news across the nation