Author Topic: Beto: “Our country was founded on racism – and is still racist today”  (Read 1320 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Beto: “Our country was founded on racism – and is still racist today”

Karen TownsendPosted at 11:01 am on August 19, 2019

Presidential primary candidate Beto O’Rourke has an unusual message for Democrat voters. America was founded on racism and America is still a racist country today, 243 years later. How’s that for an inspiring message?

Beto’s re-launch of his presidential campaign is off to a rocky start, just like the previous re-launches. This time around he’s gone to a dark place and now insists that racism in America is his primary concern. He went off on a tangent Saturday night as the speaker at the third annual Arkansas Democratic Party Clinton Dinner in Little Rock.

more
https://hotair.com/archives/karen-townsend/2019/08/19/beto-country-founded-racism-still-racist-today/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Robert Francis  22222frying pan :chairbang: ****slapping
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I saw one commenter say, Beto is the David Hogg of the Democratic presidential candidates.

Bill Cipher

Actually, for the most part it wasn’t. Which is a little surprising given the tenor of the times. 

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I saw one commenter say, Beto is the David Hogg of the Democratic presidential candidates.

Robert Francis doesn't have the gravitas of Attention Hogg.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He is correct.  Everyone hated the filthy damn Irish back then.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 05:17:43 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

He needs to fall on his own sword as he represented this country in Congress and did not one thing in his years in office to stop it then.

We are waiting, Beto.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online berdie

This man makes my head explode.

Don't go away mad, Bob, just go away.

Online andy58-in-nh

Hey, Bobby: quick - name one country in the world where black people are wealthier, freer and more successful than they are in the United States.

That's right - you can't.

Idiot.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The entire "racism" bit is aimed at emotional middle schoolers' mentality, eg. typical American younger people of today.

Too bad that parents todaydon't insist on school teachers teaching the entire truth.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
This country was founded on the pursuit of freedom.   

O'Rourke is a solid loser all the way around.   Maybe he should focus on smaller goals and perhaps run for the local school board of his community.

Offline skeeter

This country was founded on the pursuit of freedom.   

O'Rourke is a solid loser all the way around.   Maybe he should focus on smaller goals and perhaps run for the local school board of his community.

Beto wouldn’t last a half hour at any self respecting skateboard park.

Online mountaineer

Beto is a furry.
And stupid.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Beto wouldn’t last a half hour at any self respecting skateboard park.

He couldn't survive in a dog park.  He is a lapdog in a pitbull world.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Beto  Roberts Francis is a furry.
And stupid.

Fixed it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The entire "racism" bit is aimed at emotional middle schoolers' mentality, eg. typical American younger people of today.

Too bad that parents todaydon't insist on school teachers teaching the entire truth.
It is aimed at women, who are the emotional group compared to men and who vote mostly for Democrats.

For some reason, they were 55% of the electorate in 2016.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline bilo

Hey, Bobby: quick - name one country in the world where black people are wealthier, freer and more successful than they are in the United States.

That's right - you can't.

Idiot.

I give you an even better question; name one country other than the USA where 100's of thousands of white men fought and died to free black men from slavery.

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Beta Boy must be a regular reader of the NYT.  (See related Rush thread today, about "reframing the country.")
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

If he means that racist democrat identity politics have doomed generations of blacks to a cultural morass, then yeah, I agree with him.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I would not trust one number in the above Pew survey poll.  Again, Pew is heavily funded by George Soros, and anything that man touches is suspect.  He funds Antifa, and a score of organizations that are dedicated to anarchy within the USA.

Soros owns the companies that tabulates the votes in the USA and every country in western Europe.  If anyone is going to tamper with our elections, it is George Soros!

Offline Absalom

Our nation/state structure was created by Great Britain, early in the 17th century.
We won our independence in 1783; some 175 years later.
Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation in 1863; still 80 years later.
Britain imported, controlled and owned slavery for 70% of the time.
We controlled slavery and owned it for 30% of the time.
Someone alert Beto.
If you find him, suggest the throat cavity is the fastest way to contact him
as his head is embedded between his legs putting upward pressure on this
lungs about 99% of the time each day.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 04:50:33 am by Absalom »

Online Wingnut

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Actually, for the most part it wasn’t. Which is a little surprising given the tenor of the times.
Right. There was slavery for some, but many free blacks as well, some of whom owned slaves.
As far as racism goes, there were cultural boundaries (colonist/native) and some enmity along those, at times for good reason because of actions by some on both sides.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 11:26:30 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Now that I've called all of you racists, vote for me!
 :thud:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Headline: Robert Frances O'Rourke admits he is a racist
Countdown to Resignation