Author Topic: Scaramucci assembling team of former Cabinet members to speak out against Trump  (Read 1136 times)

Offline Absalom

Hmm...........suggest Mooch rent a very large room or they'll be many Cabinet Members standing.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 01:31:15 am by Absalom »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Many leaders that reach "the Top," often have very strong personalities.

That doesn't make them mentally ill.

OTOH I think TDS=Trump Derangement Syndrome is a real mental impairment.

Volunteering online diagnoses, every few posts, day-in-and day-out, would be a display worthy of chanllenging.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

Many leaders that reach "the Top," often have very strong personalities.

That doesn't make them mentally ill.

OTOH I think TDS=Trump Derangement Syndrome is a real mental impairment.

Volunteering online diagnoses, every few posts, day-in-and day-out, would be a display worthy of chanllenging.

Well, clearly the democrats have lost all reason. They are willing to baselessly accuse Trump of anything, and in fact everything! But it is troubling to see it on our side.

If I found myself making the same arguments against the president that the left is making, I would wanna seriously check my assumptions. Some re-evaluating of my position might be in order. But, no. For some folks it’s all about them, there is no greater good, no important battles, just their own selfish feelings. The country be damned.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, clearly the democrats have lost all reason. They are willing to baselessly accuse Trump of anything, and in fact everything! But it is troubling to see it on our side.

If I found myself making the same arguments against the president that the left is making, I would wanna seriously check my assumptions. Some re-evaluating of my position might be in order. But, no. For some folks it’s all about them, there is no greater good, no important battles, just their own selfish feelings. The country be damned.

There are people I talk to that are so opposite that if I find myself agreeing with them, I drop everything and re-examine my premises.  There's been a disturbance in "The Force."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
@austingirl

It is my opinion and I believe it to be true.  Trump's lies are up in the thousands and lying constantly was likely the first reason office holders consulted a mental health worker.  Think about that - if you know your boss lies continually day after day, you would likely wonder what is wrong with that boss.  If he was a man with power to affect other people's lives, you would likely think he should not have that job as no one could depend on his telling the truth.

He was for more background checks since these last shootings; now, a few seconds ago, I saw him on live TV, say, we already have enough background checks.  He is mentally compromised and office holders know it but cannot say it.

He is the "emperor without clothes" - the emperor was in a procession going among the people and told them he had on such fine clothes the people could not see them.  The people saw him naked but said nothing thinking the emperor must be right since he is the emperor.  A child spoke up, "He is naked."  Then all the people yelled, "He is naked!" 

Mental health workers have evaluated his behavior and determined his behavior is that of people who have  "Malignant Narcissism Personality Disorder".  I agree with that diagnosis.

@Victoria33

You have your opinion, but stating that all the Republicans in DC "know Trump is unfit to be President" is over the top, even for someone who despises Trump the way you do.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33

You have your opinion, but stating that all the Republicans in DC "know Trump is unfit to be President" is over the top, even for someone who despises Trump the way you do.
@austingirl

I do not despise him, I have said, over and over I don't hate him; I spent many years studying human behavior and evaluating patients and I think he has a mental disorder and should not be president.

A book has been written by mental health workers who have evaluated his behavior and they say the same as I do.  I am fairly sure Republican office holders have read this book because they would see it as their duty to know whatever they can about him.  They would read it, agreeing or not agreeing with it, but they have surely read it.  I personally think they believe the facts in that book as they are right there every day in government, experiencing the erratic behavior of the president along with his continual lying. 
Trump's   behavior   is     not   normal   behavior.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
@austingirl

I do not despise him, I have said, over and over I don't hate him; I spent many years studying human behavior and evaluating patients and I think he has a mental disorder and should not be president.

A book has been written by mental health workers who have evaluated his behavior and they say the same as I do.  I am fairly sure Republican office holders have read this book because they would see it as their duty to know whatever they can about him.  They would read it, agreeing or not agreeing with it, but they have surely read it.  I personally think they believe the facts in that book as they are right there every day in government, experiencing the erratic behavior of the president along with his continual lying. 
Trump's   behavior   is     not   normal   behavior.

@Victoria33

You will undoubtedly continue to opine on things you have no way of knowing.
Principles matter. Words matter.