Author Topic: Scaramucci assembling team of former Cabinet members to speak out against Trump  (Read 1135 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Scaramucci assembling team of former Cabinet members to speak out against Trump
By Rebecca Klar - 08/19/19 09:32 AM EDT

Former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci said on Monday that he’s assembling a team of former Cabinet members to speak out against President Trump in an effort to find a Republican challenger to the president in 2020.

“I'm in the process of putting together a team of people that feel the exact same way that I do. This is not a ‘Never Trump’ situation, this is not just screeching rhetoric. This is, 'OK, the guy's unstable, everyone inside knows it, everyone outside knows it, let’s see if we can find a viable alternative,'” Scaramucci said Monday on CNN’s “New Day.”

“Moreover, I’ve got to get some of these former Cabinet officials in unity to speak up about it.”

Scaramucci would not reveal names of former officials that he said feel that Trump is unstable. But he said he expects more to come out publicly in upcoming months.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/457923-scaramucci-assembling-team-of-former-cabinet-members-to-speak-out
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

OH NOES

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Little fella is really ticked off.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I'm sure the President is trembling in fear over this one.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Something set him off.....

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Something set him off.....

Wonder if he got turned down for another cabinet position?  That's what usually sets these people off.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Wonder if he got turned down for another cabinet position?  That's what usually sets these people off.

IF you believe Trump's Tweets, apparently he had been pestering him for some kind of job.....  who knows....

:shrug:

Offline aligncare

During the primary Scaramucci was a NeverTrumper. Then, when Trump won, he was for Trump. Now again he’s against Trump.

The bottom line is Scaramucci got a taste of celebrity and now wants desperately to be a TV star. Remember he was on Dancing With the Stars? He also has a podcast with his wife—a real snore. He’s even lobbying to get him and his wife a Desperate Housewives series.

In a few weeks, when he’s finished serving the news media’s needs, they’ll toss him out like yesterday’s garbage.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
During the primary Scaramucci was a NeverTrumper. Then, when Trump won, he was for Trump. Now again he’s against Trump.

The bottom line is Scaramucci got a taste of celebrity and now wants desperately to be a TV star. Remember he was on Dancing With the Stars? He also has a podcast with his wife—a real snore. He’s even lobbying to get him and his wife a Desperate Housewives series.

In a few weeks, when he’s finished serving the news media’s needs, they’ll toss him out like yesterday’s garbage.

So basically he's a bottom feeder in desperate need of attention.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Anthony Scaramucci is a highly unstable “nut job” who was with other candidates in the primary who got shellacked, & then unfortunately wheedled his way into my campaign. I barely knew him until his 11 days of gross incompetence-made a fool of himself, bad on TV. Abused staff,...

....got fired. Wrote a very nice book about me just recently. Now the book is a lie? Said his wife was driving him crazy, “something big” was happening with her. Getting divorced. He was a mental wreck. We didn’t want him around. Now Fake News puts him on like he was my buddy!

8:19 AM · Aug 19, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

Yeah - well perhaps you should vet people a little better. They obviously didn’t learn anything. Rob Porter and John Ratcliffe are a couple more examples.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline aligncare

So basically he's a bottom feeder in desperate need of attention.

Yeah. He’s another one. Successful in finance, charismatic—enough that people invest tons of money with him. They get a taste of celebrity and go nuts. TV fame is like a drug for these businessmen who are in their own right wealthy and successful. But when the attention is gone, they get depressed and desperate.

I hope he enjoyed his 15 minutes.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I bet they all will do the Fandango....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Just Galileo and Figaro.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Victoria33

@txradioguy
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

Some people here tend to automatically kick an article's writer to the curb if the information is not what they want to believe.

I heard Scaramucci speak about Trump's continual escalating mental decline and he now thinks Trump is so far gone, he needs to be replaced by another Republican in 2020.  He was not complaining about Trump's policies, said he supported what he did during the time he was there, but was speaking to Trump's mental health and said those working in the White House think the same thing - he is irrational and getting worse.

I believe every federal Republican Representative and Senator and cabinet officers, past and present in Trump's cabinet, has availed themselves of information from Psychologists and Psychiatrists and know Trump is not mentally fit to be President.  Not long ago, a group of these mental health workers met with Representatives and Senators (maybe that was on line, not sure) to discuss this information.  As I recall that, I don't think it was covered widely in the news but was brought up here and most comments generally denigrated mental health workers, not believing them in regards to Trump's mental health. 

It is a huge no-no for these office holders/cabinet members to speak of this.  No way would they publicly support the idea he is not mentally fit even though they may think he belongs in a mental hospital with straight jacket on and in a locked room with padding on the walls so he can't hurt himself.

The bottom line is, I would be hugely surprised ("Keep America Great" mega surprised) if Scaramucci gets any past or present cabinet members to join him in recruiting Republicans to run against him due to his declining mental health. 

Offline GrouchoTex

Magnifico
o
o
o
o
o
o
 :cool:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Is he just a poor boy from a poor family
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Victoria33

I learnt a long, long time ago not to trust the wine if it's made with crushed sour grapes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33
I learnt a long, long time ago not to trust the wine if it's made with crushed sour grapes.
@Cyber Liberty

See, my buddy, you discounted what he said because he no longer works there and is saying something against Trump.  You have labeled him "sour grapes" immediately.  This is an example of what I said some people do here - if the information is not what they want to believe, they denigrate the author and dump him/her to the side of the road. 

Did you see/hear he supported what Trump did in spite of Trump's mental condition?  He was adamant in his support of what Trump did.  Now, he thinks Trump's mental condition has deteriorated to the point, another Republican needs to run.  Remains to be seen if another Republican does run against him.   

Offline Night Hides Not

Yeah. He’s another one. Successful in finance, charismatic—enough that people invest tons of money with him. They get a taste of celebrity and go nuts. TV fame is like a drug for these businessmen who are in their own right wealthy and successful. But when the attention is gone, they get depressed and desperate.

I hope he enjoyed his 15 minutes.

Sounds like Trump.   888high58888
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

See, my buddy, you discounted what he said because he no longer works there and is saying something against Trump.  You have labeled him "sour grapes" immediately.  This is an example of what I said some people do here - if the information is not what they want to believe, they denigrate the author and dump him/her to the side of the road. 

Did you see/hear he supported what Trump did in spite of Trump's mental condition?  He was adamant in his support of what Trump did.  Now, he thinks Trump's mental condition has deteriorated to the point, another Republican needs to run.  Remains to be seen if another Republican does run against him.

I never liked Mooch because he always struck me as a dishonest opportunist when he worked for Trump.  Secondly, I am not a Trump fanbois.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

I never liked Mooch because he always struck me as a dishonest opportunist when he worked for Trump.  Secondly, I am not a Trump fanbois.
@Cyber Liberty

You said, "Secondly, I am not a Trump fanbois."
I believe you are a fair person, honorable in what you say and use those qualities when you speak of Trump.

Perhaps we won't hear of Scaramucci again - unless he does get some pre and present Cabinet members to speak up.  If that happens, hell will break loose at the White House.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
@Victoria33 said:

"I believe every federal Republican Representative and Senator and cabinet officers, past and present in Trump's cabinet, has availed themselves of information from Psychologists and Psychiatrists and know Trump is not mentally fit to be President."

This is an astonishing statement. And shameful.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33 said: "I believe every federal Republican Representative and Senator and cabinet officers, past and present in Trump's cabinet, has availed themselves of information from Psychologists and Psychiatrists and know Trump is not mentally fit to be President." 

This is an astonishing statement. And shameful.
@austingirl

It is my opinion and I believe it to be true.  Trump's lies are up in the thousands and lying constantly was likely the first reason office holders consulted a mental health worker.  Think about that - if you know your boss lies continually day after day, you would likely wonder what is wrong with that boss.  If he was a man with power to affect other people's lives, you would likely think he should not have that job as no one could depend on his telling the truth.

He was for more background checks since these last shootings; now, a few seconds ago, I saw him on live TV, say, we already have enough background checks.  He is mentally compromised and office holders know it but cannot say it.

He is the "emperor without clothes" - the emperor was in a procession going among the people and told them he had on such fine clothes the people could not see them.  The people saw him naked but said nothing thinking the emperor must be right since he is the emperor.  A child spoke up, "He is naked."  Then all the people yelled, "He is naked!" 

Mental health workers have evaluated his behavior and determined his behavior is that of people who have  "Malignant Narcissism Personality Disorder".  I agree with that diagnosis.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I bet they all will do the Fandango....

Sounds like the poor boy from a poor family wants a payoff.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@austingirl

It is my opinion and I believe it to be true.  Trump's lies are up in the thousands and lying constantly was likely the first reason office holders consulted a mental health worker.  Think about that - if you know your boss lies continually day after day, you would likely wonder what is wrong with that boss.  If he was a man with power to affect other people's lives, you would likely think he should not have that job as no one could depend on his telling the truth.

He was for more background checks since these last shootings; now, a few seconds ago, I saw him on live TV, say, we already have enough background checks.  He is mentally compromised and office holders know it but cannot say it.

He is the "emperor without clothes" - the emperor was in a procession going among the people and told them he had on such fine clothes the people could not see them.  The people saw him naked but said nothing thinking the emperor must be right since he is the emperor.  A child spoke up, "He is naked."  Then all the people yelled, "He is naked!" 

Mental health workers have evaluated his behavior and determined his behavior is that of people who have  "Malignant Narcissism Personality Disorder".  I agree with that diagnosis.

I don't.  He is a narcissist, but that's most of D.C. too.  Only a narcissist could put up with the toxicity of our current public discourse.  You see malignant, I don't.

Edited to add:  "Human piñata" - I just saw this in another headline and it's a perfect description for Trump's role in this presidency.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 09:55:31 pm by Sanguine »