Author Topic: Bernie Sanders South Carolina crowd size one-third of Elizabeth Warren's  (Read 223 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bernie Sanders South Carolina crowd size one-third of Elizabeth Warren's
by Emily Larsen
 | August 18, 2019 08:37 PM

COLUMBIA, S.C. — Campaign events by Sens. Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders, competing for voters on the Left flank of the 2020 Democratic primary field, proved a study in contrasts this weekend as far as crowd sizes are concerned.

Nearly 300 people attended a Sanders town hall in Columbia on Saturday, while over 900 showed up to see Warren in Aiken the day before.

Line to see Warren in Aiken, Aug. 17, 2019.
(Emily Larsen/WEX)

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/bernie-sanders-south-carolina-crowd-size-a-third-of-elizabeth-warren
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
LOL....still only 900 commies showed up to see Warren
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Only in this pathetic gaggle of empty suits could someone like Warren be taken seriously. I doubt if any of her opponents have a clue how to slow her momentum.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If they had advertised "free stuff" to all who attended, well, Katy bar the door! :laugh:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.