Author Topic: 90% of the Racism in America Comes from the Democratic Party and the Left  (Read 276 times)

rangerrebew

90% of the Racism in America Comes from the Democratic Party and the Left
By Roger L. Simon June 25, 2015

Ninety percent of the racism in America today comes from the Democratic Party and the Left.  They live off it and exploit it.  It is unconscionable to the degree they do this, ruining the lives and futures of the very people they say they are helping in the process.

I am uniquely positioned to say this because I spent most of my life on the Left and was a civil rights worker in the South in my early twenties. I was also, to my everlasting regret, a donor to the Black Panther Party in the seventies.

So I have seen this personally from both sides and my conclusion is inescapable.  The Left is far, far worse. They are obsessed with race in a manner that does not allow them to see straight.  Further, they project racism onto others continually, exacerbating situations, which in most instances weren't even there in the first place.  From Al Sharpton to Hillary Clinton, they all do it.

https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2015/6/25/90-of-the-racism-in-america-comes-from-the-democratic-party-and-the-left/

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Yes, they dwell on racism.

It's unbelievable that in America 2020, one party would be so low and we are endangered in them running the whole show.

In fact, the whole gun debate seems partially racist, little is done per inner city crime. Total blindspot.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 02:40:29 pm by TomSea »

Offline xyno

Bkmk

Offline xyno

I am not a shill for Bill but here he is again.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline goatprairie

Racism exists and racism is bad.
But to blame either side for being racist is quite useless.
You want to know why?
Because racism is a tiny problem for the great majority of Americans.
The left wants to make Americans believe white racism is still a great impediment to the lives of non-whites.
The reality is that like white people who screw up, the problems of non-whites are 99% of the time caused by themselves.
Racism has very little or no effect on the lives of non-whites. What they do themselves determines their success in life and not some idiot in a white hood or wearing a swastika armband hollering about white power.