Author Topic: House Democrats will retaliate after Israel block of Tlaib and Omar: Report  (Read 225 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
House Democrats will retaliate after Israel block of Tlaib and Omar: Report
by Ellie Bufkin
 | August 17, 2019 02:41 PM

Reports on Saturday indicated that House Democrats could be interested in pursuing retaliation against Israel's decision to block Reps. Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib from entering the country.

Senior congressional Democrats are said to be considering legislative action against Israel's ambassador to the United States Ron Dermer and David Friedman, the U.S. ambassador to Israel. Sources told McClatchy that close to 12 Democratic lawmakers are considering action against Dermer and Friedman for their roles in blocking the congresswomen from traveling to Israel.

Democrats are allegedly considering a statement of 'no confidence' for Dermer and launching an investigation into Friedman's possible influence in the decision.

"With Dermer, the issue is that there already was a severe lack of trust," a source said. "But now there is a severe lack of confidence. It is completely unclear that he represents his government given he has made promises that he has not kept and wasn’t clear if he ever had any chance of keeping."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/house-democrats-will-retaliate-after-israel-block-of-tlaib-and-omar-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
"Sources told McClatchy that close to 12 Democratic lawmakers are considering action against Dermer and Friedman"

What are they gonna do wack their pee pee's with a wet noodle?   

Bunch of buttheads
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

You announce publicly that you wish to kill me and destroy my family and house and think you have the nerve to believe you must be invited over my house?

The Dems are not thinking straight at all, and most Americans know that too.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What was that he called the Squad at the latest rally?  "The new face of the Democrats."  I guess the shotgun wedding stuck.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: