Author Topic: Pro-MAGA Congressman Steve King Smeared for Making Principled Pro-Life Argument  (Read 1075 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Pro-MAGA Congressman Steve King Smeared for Making Principled Pro-Life Argument - Big League Politics
Published 1 day ago on Aug 16, 2019 By Shane Trejo

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) is being attacked for making a pro-life argument, having his words twisted by liberal pundits in an attempt to make him sound as if he is justifying rape and incest.

“What if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled those people out that were products of rape and incest? Would there be any population of the world left if we did that?” he told an event in Urbandale, Iowa on Wednesday.

“Considering all the wars and all the rapes and pillages taken place and whatever happened to culture after society? I know I can’t certify that I’m not a part of a product of that,” he added.

Read more at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/pro-maga-congressman-steve-king-smeared-for-making-principled-pro-life-argument/

Not plugging the MAGA part here, I know there was the other article on him, I didn't know the context of what he said.

The liberal salon had some article on him, King, where he said aborting black babies should be illegal.

I don't think King is racist but what he says just doesn't come off well.