Author Topic: Trump says 'you have no choice but to vote for me' at New Hampshire rally  (Read 8851 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Trump says 'you have no choice but to vote for me' at New Hampshire rally
« Reply #275 on: August 21, 2019, 01:10:50 am »
Maybe I see it differently because the only cause I ever had to go up north was for rodeo and horse people... No difference at all. Sure they talk a little funny, but it is almost native to here - more native to me than someone from back east...

Place names are similar... feels somewhat like home... Maybe because the native names were used, and the same natives didn't have a border there... And a lot of Canuck things are native here - I know what a toque is, and use the term... I end my sentences with 'eh' all the time. 'Hoser' is not an uncommon slur around here... Yes it is a little different over the border, but not all that different.

Heck, all I need is beer and poutine to have a complete meeting of the minds.  :beer:

I've always had a weakness for cheese curds.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #276 on: August 21, 2019, 01:16:25 am »
I've always had a weakness for cheese curds.

Got Bailey's and lime juice?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #279 on: August 21, 2019, 12:55:42 pm »
Buy Greenland?  I thought we were $22T in debt?  Trump is as bad as drunken sailor at port.

Spending other people's money comes easily.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #280 on: August 22, 2019, 05:21:03 am »

Sure does.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #281 on: August 28, 2019, 04:56:50 am »

It'd probably end up being worth the investment.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates