Author Topic: Gregg Jarrett: Comey's FBI was running a secret counterintelligence operation against Trump, new doc  (Read 515 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gregg Jarrett: Comey's FBI was running a secret counterintelligence operation against Trump, new docs show

By Gregg Jarrett | Fox News

Newly obtained documents confirm that James Comey’s FBI was running a secret and corrupt counterintelligence operation against the Trump campaign in the summer of 2016 and repeatedly deceiving the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) thereafter in order to wiretap a Trump campaign associate.

The disclosure was the result of a federal lawsuit and a year of litigation. Despite efforts by FBI Director Christopher Wray to obstruct, a federal court issued an order that forced the FBI and Department of Justice to produce the records known as “302 reports.”  They are a summary of interviews FBI agents conducted with Bruce Ohr, a top DOJ official.

These 302s show that the FBI and DOJ were warned repeatedly by Ohr that ex-British spy Christopher Steele was virulently biased against the target of their investigation, Trump.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/gregg-jarrett-comey-fbi-counterintelligence-operation-trump

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Comey's FBI was running a secret counterintelligence operation against Trump

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien