Author Topic: Washington Post complains that Trump doesn’t ascribe jihad mass murders to mental health issues  (Read 636 times)

rangerrebew

Washington Post complains that Trump doesn’t ascribe jihad mass murders to mental health issues

Aug 10, 2019 3:00 pm By Robert Spencer 39 Comments

The headline of this Washington Post story by Aaron Blake is “Trump often blames mass shootings on mental health. When the perpetrator is Muslim, he blames Islam.” There’s just one problem: nowhere in the article does Blake offer a single example of Trump blaming Islam for a mass shooting committed by a Muslim. The only evidence that Blake offers for his claim that Trump blames Islam for jihad mass murders is this Trump quote: “The Fort Hood shooter delivered a presentation to a room full of mental health experts before the attacks in which he threw out one red flag after another. He even proclaimed that, ‘We love death more than you love life.’ Not good. These warning signs were ignored because political correctness has replaced common sense in our society.”

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/08/washington-post-complains-that-trump-doesnt-ascribe-jihad-mass-murders-to-mental-health-issues

rangerrebew

I'm concerned the WaPo doesn't cover rapes of young girls and boys the way they cover such by Catholic Priests.    I'm concerned the WaPo is not overly concerned about muslim terrorism IF they cover it.  I'm concerned WaPo tries so hard to make Americans, including Trump, responsible for islamic terrorism.  I'm concerned the WaPo rarely quotes the Quran with passages condemning Jews and People of the book or passages which order followers to murder and behead non-muslims.  And these are bit a few of the things that concern me about WaPo. :im waiting:

Offline goatprairie

Well, for one thing, it is a religion that attracts the mentally ill, the people who are attracted to the idea of killing, raping, enslaving, etc.
I know not every Muslim is a prospective, deranged killer. But name another major religion that okays killing infidels, enslaving women, raping infidel women, and basically creating a stifling society where non-approved information is censored.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The headline of this Washington Post story by Aaron Blake is “Trump often blames mass shootings on mental health. When the perpetrator is Muslim, he blames Islam.”

Sounds good to me.
Got no problems with that at all !