Author Topic: The Truly Insidious Nature of Red Flag Laws - KrisAnne Hall, JD  (Read 43588 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The Truly Insidious Nature of Red Flag Laws - KrisAnne Hall, JD
« Reply #300 on: August 14, 2019, 03:48:51 pm »
We don’t have a tradition of blind obedience to a federal government.

We haven't had a "Federal" government in a long time.  It's a "National" government now, and blind obedience is exactly what they are demanding.  They no longer "serve," they "rule."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #301 on: August 14, 2019, 03:54:56 pm »
And how is it going to work, sir?

MIL and LEO are overwhelmingly pro R2KBA.

These flags fly together all the time:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #302 on: August 14, 2019, 03:56:11 pm »
SHHHH!!!  Let him think the LEOs are going to be on his side.

OOPS! Too late.  :shrug:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #303 on: August 14, 2019, 03:58:05 pm »
We haven't had a "Federal" government in a long time.  It's a "National" government now, and blind obedience is exactly what they are demanding.  They no longer "serve," they "rule."

With your permission, I would like to borrow that @Cyber Liberty.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
« Reply #304 on: August 14, 2019, 03:58:25 pm »
What you call "schemes" are laws passed by the peoples' elected representatives.

No I'm referring to your obtuse schemes of requiring insurance and/or registration of firearms.  National red flag laws and the rest of the rot you propose and support.

THOSE are schemes by gun grabbers and the Left to confiscate legally owned firearms or to severely restrict their purchase (a back door gun ban) by law abiding citizens for whatever purpose they feel they need them. 

If you want to engage in armed rebellion,

No I don't and I've never said anything to the indicate I would.  So stop with the broad brush.

rather than working within the framework of our constitutional republic to change minds, leaders and laws,

I'm more than willing to work within the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

It's you and your ilk that want to go outside the lines and boundaries created by the Framers.

then may you die swiftly and with minimal suffering.

Hear that folks.  Anyone supporting the Second Amendment...in Jazzy's very liberal opinion needs to die swiftly.

Just so long as no peace officer's family needs to be told their daddy is dead at the hands of a selfish nutjob.

You know I haven't seen you this unhinged and totally out of control on your rants since INVAR used to have you all wild eyed and frothing at the mouth.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
« Reply #305 on: August 14, 2019, 03:59:42 pm »
MIL and LEO are overwhelmingly pro R2KBA.

These flags fly together all the time:

If he thinks the military will just blindly obey an unlawful order to start seizing law abiding citizens weapons then someone doesn't know the military very well.

Either that or everything they know about the military they learned at DU.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #306 on: August 14, 2019, 04:01:43 pm »

Feel free, my friend!!  The Bookfacers will love it.  Well, some of them will.  The others will probably report you for going against "community standards."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #307 on: August 14, 2019, 04:03:12 pm »

Perfectly stated.  888high58888
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #308 on: August 14, 2019, 04:05:34 pm »
You know I haven't seen you this unhinged and totally out of control on your rants since INVAR used to have you all wild eyed and frothing at the mouth.

I'd blame myself for that, but I'm 12 pages tardy to this thread. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #309 on: August 14, 2019, 04:08:08 pm »

Yes, it is very good.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #311 on: August 14, 2019, 04:11:53 pm »
If he thinks the military will just blindly obey an unlawful order to start seizing law abiding citizens weapons then someone doesn't know the military very well.

Either that or everything they know about the military they learned at DU.

That's right. Their side spits on LEO and MIL... And then expects them to obey and enforce any edict handed down.

Our side respects and reveres MIL AND LEO, and buys their lunch for em, and never misses an opportunity to thank them for their service...

Their side mocks and distorts the Constitution. Our side reveres ad preserves it.

I wonder which side the MIL and LEOs will defend?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #312 on: August 14, 2019, 04:13:53 pm »
@Bigun @austingirl @Sanguine

Thank you all so very much....I hope I haven't used up my daily allotment of profundity, it's so early in the day here out West..   :laugh:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #313 on: August 14, 2019, 04:14:38 pm »
Feel free, my friend!!  The Bookfacers will love it.  Well, some of them will.  The others will probably report you for going against "community standards."

We are on our way to finding out!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #314 on: August 14, 2019, 04:15:22 pm »
That's right. Their side spits on LEO and MIL... And then expects them to obey and enforce any edict handed down.

Our side respects and reveres MIL AND LEO, and buys their lunch for em, and never misses an opportunity to thank them for their service...

Their side mocks and distorts the Constitution. Our side reveres ad preserves it.

I wonder which side the MIL and LEOs will defend?

There will be some of the above who will test that concept.  They are the ones who won't go home safely at the end of their watch.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
« Reply #315 on: August 14, 2019, 04:20:46 pm »
I'd blame myself for that, but I'm 12 pages tardy to this thread.

@Cyber Liberty

I'm not even upset he wished me a speedy death because he equates standing up for and believing in the 2nd Amendment equals a wanton desire for armed rebellion...and there for I need to die.

If he thinks people get upset over the Federal government trying to take our guns...he needs to read history and see what Americans did over a 2 cent stamp tax!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 04:21:33 pm by txradioguy »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #316 on: August 14, 2019, 04:21:27 pm »
There will be some of the above who will test that concept.  They are the ones who won't go home safely at the end of their watch.

I will bet you that if this scurrilous crap passes, most of the sheriffs, if not governors, will ignore it with a direct command not to enforce it.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #317 on: August 14, 2019, 04:22:14 pm »
We are on our way to finding out!

So I see!
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #318 on: August 14, 2019, 04:25:03 pm »
I will bet you that if this scurrilous crap passes, most of the sheriffs, if not governors, will ignore it with a direct command not to enforce it.

Sheriffs for sure.  They really care about the lives of their Deputies.  I wish I could say the same about Governors and Mayors.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #319 on: August 14, 2019, 04:27:43 pm »

There you go,  assuming that the intent behind firearms regulation is to confiscate guns.   It is that paranoid mindset that is, I fear, going to get peace officers killed.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #320 on: August 14, 2019, 04:29:07 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

I'm not even upset he wished me a speedy death because he equates standing up for and believing in the 2nd Amendment equals a wanton desire for armed rebellion...and there for I need to die.

If he thinks people get upset over the Federal government trying to take our guns...he needs to read history and see what Americans did over a 2 cent stamp tax!

Those same Americans were none too pleased with the Whiskey Tax, either.  Taxation without Representation sucks, but Taxation with Representation isn't much better.  Today we have Representation without Taxation, and that's the worst thing of all because a working majority of voters pay almost nothing and have no skin in the game.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #321 on: August 14, 2019, 04:32:07 pm »
There you go,  assuming that the intent behind firearms regulation is to confiscate guns.   It is that paranoid mindset that is, I fear, going to get peace officers killed.

You are just about the only person here who thinks the intent is not to seize the weapons of law abiding citizens, this in spite of the arguments of many other posters.  I expect you to observe our rights with an equal vigor used to understand our arguments.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #322 on: August 14, 2019, 04:33:35 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

I don't wish you a speedy death.   I just don't want to see peace officers killed by nutjobs obsessed that laws duly and constitutionally passed by our elected representatives be countered with armed resistance. 

If you don't like such laws,  then work within the system to change them.  That constitutional system of self-governance is why we are not a "tyranny".    But it requires both winners and losers of transitory political conflict to respect the system.   When one side or the other insist on bypassing the system in favor of shooting,  that is not patriotism,  that is treason.     
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
« Reply #323 on: August 14, 2019, 04:34:55 pm »
There you go,  assuming that the intent behind firearms regulation is to confiscate guns.name one regulation plan in any other country that didn't end in confiscation?

These red flag laws you love and embrace...besides the fact they are an unconstitutional confiscation scheme...won't work unless there is a national database of all firearms in the country.  It doesn't take a tax lawyer to figure out what the next step is from there.

That's not paranoid...that's reality and understanding history and how governments and politicians who think like you do end up treating their citizens.

It is that paranoid mindset that is, I fear, going to get peace officers killed.

Yours is the paranoid mindset that believes law abiding citizens who don't want their 2nd Amendment rights infringed upon any further would kill a law enforcement officer.

Wheres your fear over all the criminals who don't give a rats ass about some red flag law...or a requirement to have your guns insured and registered who kill LEO's all the time?

That's what people like you SHOULD be worrying about...instead of continually coming up with ways to make ordinary citizens less safe.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #324 on: August 14, 2019, 04:35:36 pm »
I don't wish you a speedy death.   I just don't want to see peace officers killed by nutjobs obsessed that laws duly and constitutionally passed by our elected representatives be countered with armed resistance. 

If you don't like such laws,  then work within the system to change them.  That constitutional system of self-governance is why we are not a "tyranny".    But it requires both winners and losers of transitory political conflict to respect the system.   When one side or the other insist on bypassing the system in favor of shooting,  that is not patriotism,  that is treason.     

To the contrary, we are the ones wanting to "work within the system," it's called the US Constitution.  It's you who is coloring outside the lines.
I will NOT comply.