Author Topic: "Cue The Cry: 'That's Racist  (Read 179 times)

rangerrebew

"Cue The Cry: 'That's Racist
« on: August 03, 2019, 01:45:31 pm »
"Cue The Cry: 'That's Racist!'"

by Tyler Durden
Fri, 08/02/2019 - 11:50

Authored by James Howard Kunstler via Kunstler.com,
Race Hustle

When the shining city is at hand, a special slum will be built for me and my meanness. I will be the person, if that’s what I am, in the slum; there will be one of everything; one rat, one tin can. … I will behave poorly.

After two double rounds of Democratic Party debates, one thing is for sure: the characters onstage are followers, not leaders, and they’re following each other off a cliff like so many Wile E. Coyotes, while the Golden Golem of Greatness streaks, beeps, and tweets across the buzzard flats below like the fabled Roadrunner.

In an epic and bizarre case of mimesis, the Democratic Party is mau-mauing itself into America’s political slum, complete with a rank-and-file demographic dependent on government largesse and an infestation of bad ideas, like the scurrying rats and cockroaches of the ghettos they pander to so relentlessly. The candidates themselves are so terrified of being a few syllables away from getting branded with the scarlet “R” on their foreheads — according the to the rules of Wokesterism — that they blindly submit to any idiotic Simon Says command, such as raising their hands in support of free medical services for illegal immigrants, to signal their racial uprightness and sensitivity.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-02/cue-cry-thats-racist