Author Topic: Impeachment is coming — and here’s why the August recess could tip the scales  (Read 1434 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Try Raw Story Investigates for Just $1. Invest in Progressive Journalism. Escape Ads. Make a Difference in 2020.

This article was originally published at Salon and reflects the mentality of a raging liberal..

Over the last two years we have learned through testimony from all the top federal law enforcement officials and directors of the Intelligence agencies that the nation’s elections system — its democracy — was interfered with and sabotaged by Russian cyber-attacks in 2016 and 2018. They all say it will happen again in 2020. This conclusion has been backed up by the congressional intelligence committees and the report from special counsel Robert Mueller. There have been examples of similar attacks in other countries, including our European allies. There is evidence that there’s been collaboration between political players in the U.S. and elsewhere and agents or representatives of the Russian government. It is assumed that Russia’s success will be seen as an invitation for other adversaries such as China, North Korea and Iran, all of which have demonstrated a capacity to launch similar attacks.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/impeachment-is-coming-and-heres-why-the-august-recess-could-tip-the-scales/

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Yikes - this is some opioid-induced fantasy dream where reps who attend town halls will encounter a tidal wave of howls for impeachment from voters, and so will have no choice but to act. The problem is that those voters have been put into their own opioid-like coma by the dem "debates".

Or maybe the same dems who are so horrified by the idiocy on display in the debates that they're begging M0 to run are also beginning to see impeachment as their last desperate glimmer of hope.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Or maybe the same dems who are so horrified by the idiocy on display in the debates that they're begging M0 to run are also beginning to see impeachment as their last desperate glimmer of hope.
They have always thought that 'impeachment' would somehow make everything wrong in the world right again. Remember always that Democrat voters are idiots. They seriously and I mean really, actually, really, believed that if that if they could somehow impeach Trump that Hillary would become President. Despite all logic or reality, they had their faith in this.

Impeachment was always just a sky-high dream of the Democrats to regain power. But it is useless. It is a 'punchy the clown toy', even if you knock it down it comes right back up. I keep cheering on the Democrat obsession with 'impeachment' but I know they will never do it. It is the carrot in front of Dem voters. The Dems will never give the carrot up.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 01:32:27 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Had to laugh when this piece of craziness was actually picked up on MSN this morning.
---

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just curious, but are the insane allowed to vote?

At this rate, that simple prohibition could take out an entire Party.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
So August has come and gone - shouldn't we be seeing wall-to-wall news coverage of these townhall meetings exploding into impeachment feeding frenzies?
---

Offline PeteS in CA

Yikes - this is some opioid-induced fantasy dream where reps who attend town halls will encounter a tidal wave of howls for impeachment from voters, and so will have no choice but to act. The problem is that those voters have been put into their own opioid-like coma by the dem "debates".

The source is Raw Story, so maybe opioid plus acid plus weed. But basically, yes.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm sure the author thought it was good writing while it was still in his mind.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: