Author Topic: Menacing Invective Against Trump Lowers the Bar for Violence  (Read 261 times)

rangerrebew

Menacing Invective Against Trump Lowers the Bar for Violence
« on: August 02, 2019, 12:34:51 pm »

Victor Davis Hanson / @VDHanson / August 01, 2019 / 127 Comments

"If we were in high school, I'd take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him," former Vice President Joe Biden once said about President Donald Trump. Pictured: Biden gives a foreign policy speech July 11 in New York City. (Photo: Spencer Platt/Getty 

Former Vice President Joe Biden has bragged on two occasions that he would like to beat up President Donald Trump.

In March 2018, Biden huffed: “They asked me would I like to debate this gentleman, and I said no. I said, ‘If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.'”

Biden’s tough-guy braggadocio was apparently no slip. A year later, he doubled down on his physical threats:

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/08/01/menacing-invective-against-trump-lowers-the-bar-for-violence/

rangerrebew

Re: Menacing Invective Against Trump Lowers the Bar for Violence
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 12:36:53 pm »
Is that Joe Biden a tough guy or what?  Why, he's the John Wayne of our times! :pigs fly:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Victor Davis Hanson / @VDHanson / August 01, 2019 / 127 Comments

"If we were in high school, I'd take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him," former Vice President Joe Biden once said about President Donald Trump. Pictured: Biden gives a foreign policy speech July 11 in New York City. (Photo: Spencer Platt/Getty 

Former Vice President Joe Biden has bragged on two occasions that he would like to beat up President Donald Trump.

In March 2018, Biden huffed: “They asked me would I like to debate this gentleman, and I said no. I said, ‘If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.'”

Biden’s tough-guy braggadocio was apparently no slip. A year later, he doubled down on his physical threats:

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/08/01/menacing-invective-against-trump-lowers-the-bar-for-violence/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Menacing Invective Against Trump Lowers the Bar for Violence
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 04:17:42 pm »
There are too many leftists that would get a thrill up their legs if somebody were to assassinate Donald Trump, and his family.  Wasn't there some "celebrity" who called for Barron to be brutally raped in a cage?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: