Author Topic: Biden: 'I think I represent the party'  (Read 212 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: 'I think I represent the party'
« on: August 01, 2019, 06:33:43 pm »
Biden: 'I think I represent the party'
By Tal Axelrod - 08/01/19 02:12 PM EDT

Former Vice President Joe Biden struck back against criticism that he is out of step with an increasingly liberal party, saying he does not feel he is too moderate for the party’s base.

“It’s not about moving left or right, I think I represent the party. I think my views are where the vast majority of the Democratic Party are,” he told reporters in Detroit.

Biden was pummeled at Wednesday night’s primary debate by several other contenders who said his plans ranging from health care to criminal justice reform to climate change are not reflective of the demands of an ascendant progressive flank that demands bolder action.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/455786-biden-i-think-i-represent-the-party
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Re: Biden: 'I think I represent the party'
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2019, 06:36:00 pm »
Old and in the way?

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2019, 06:38:58 pm »
No Party for Straight White Men.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2019, 07:13:39 pm »
Sleepy Joe is 76.  The boy is whiter than the sheets worn by Dem Senator Cornelius Calvin Sale Jr. at a KKK cross burning and dumber then a fence post.  I don't know what he represents, but it ain't what he thinks it is.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.