Author Topic: Whoopi Goldberg compares border facilities to fake Nazi concentration camp set up to fool Red Cross  (Read 784 times)

rangerrebew

Whoopi Goldberg compares border facilities to fake Nazi concentration camp set up to fool Red Cross
By Nick Givas | Fox News

Whoopi Goldberg compares border detention facilities to fake Nazi concentration camps

‘The View’ host Whoopi Goldberg boldly compared likened border detention facilities in the U.S. to fake Nazi concentration camps built to fool the Red Cross. Goldberg drew the comparison to establish a consensus on actual conditions to avoid being fooled by fake optics.

Following President Trump's war of words with House Oversight Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings, D-Md., about conditions on the southern border Sunday, "The View" host Whoopi Goldberg boldly compared the detention facilities to a fake Nazi concentration camp set up to dupe the Red Cross during World War II.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/whoopi-goldberg-border-nazis-the-view-trump

rangerrebew

Is she becoming the female (oops, I can't say that anymore per Berkeley, Ca.).  Is it becoming the it counterpart of Al Sharpton? :whistle:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Words can not describe how badly I despise this bitch,
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline conservativevoter

Fake Nazi camps?  You mean those hovels where they showed our GIs getting real food from the ersatz Red Cross?

News flash:  the 'gifts' were removed from the starving men right after the cameras were turned off.

Offline PeteS in CA

When reality hurts your narrative, going Full CT will make things worse.

Until the Whoopster pinpoints the "real" detention centers her claim has less credibility than my claim that she is a Magenta-Spotted Chartreuse Uranian.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

rangerrebew

Until the Whoopster pinpoints the "real" detention centers her claim has less credibility than my claim that she is a Magenta-Spotted Chartreuse Uranian.

I'm sure Gaven Newsom has seen one! *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 02:32:15 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Someone needs to splain to Whoopie,using small words,that just because she is the only low-IQ person at a table full of retards,that only means she is "smart by comparison".

Then they need to explain to her,once again using small words and speaking slowly that "this doesn't mean you are actually smart."
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!