Author Topic: Michael Moore urges Michelle Obama to run against Trump  (Read 1621 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michael Moore urges Michelle Obama to run against Trump
« on: August 01, 2019, 01:48:28 pm »
Michael Moore urges Michelle Obama to run against Trump
By Rebecca Klar - 08/01/19 09:12 AM EDT

Filmmaker Michael Moore said in a new interview that there is only one candidate up to the challenge to “crush” President Trump in 2020, “and her last name rhymes with Obama.”

“In fact, it is Obama — Michelle Obama,” Moore said on MSNBC. “Everybody watching this right now knows she is a beloved American and she would go in there and she would beat him.”

Moore said it is not enough to have a Democratic candidate who will defeat Trump, noting that his 2016 Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton, won 3 million more votes nationwide.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/455702-michael-moore-urges-michelle-obama-to-run-against-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Michael Moore urges Michelle Obama to run against Trump
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2019, 01:50:25 pm »
 22222frying pan
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2019, 01:55:39 pm »
I'm for it. Michelle Obama has all the likeability of a colon polyp.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2019, 02:06:50 pm »
I'm for it. Michelle Obama has all the likeability of a colon polyp.
A polyp definitely would be preferable - and probably make a better president.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2019, 02:29:50 pm »
I love these pleas for M0 to run because they give me a vivid picture of HRC shrieking with rage that no one wants her.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2019, 02:32:37 pm »
I love these pleas for M0 to run because they give me a vivid picture of HRC shrieking with rage that no one wants her.
Boy, that's the truth!

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2019, 02:33:48 pm »
@mystery-ak

If you people would watch CNN more, you would know Michelle is totally loved by the Dems.  If she ran, she would win.  I am serious when I say that.

Remember Hillary had more votes than Trump.  Michelle would get those and every black person in the country would vote for her along with the usual Dems.  She would also get Independents who are fed up with Trump.  It is the Independents who determine who becomes President.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 02:41:56 pm by Victoria33 »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2019, 02:34:26 pm »

:happyhappy:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2019, 02:36:44 pm »
@mystery-ak

If you people would watch CNN more, you would know Michelle is totally loved by the Dems.  If she ran, she would win.  I am serious when I say that.

Nobody can be so sure of her winning.  She's "beloved" by a leftist base that sees their chances of beating Trump slip further away with every "debate."  I see assurances every day that Trump is surely going to lose, and some Clown Car occupant is the one who can do it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2019, 02:44:30 pm »
@mystery-ak

Absolutely agree.  By MSM stories circulating on the internet they are still fixated on the Obama's and Michelle is still very popular and has been asked several times if she's running.  She has said no, but I think she's going to run. Perhaps not in 2020, but certainly in 2024.  Yes, I absolutely think she will win and she would beat DJT.  She appeals to women, millenial, blacks, liberals, and the LGBT group. 
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 02:45:34 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2019, 02:51:32 pm »
Let her run!  Just one more clown in an already overcrowded clown car.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2019, 02:51:48 pm »
Oh, it's apparent the left adores our forever first lady as evidenced by the gushing adoration every time she appears in public looking like she's dressed for Halloween or is channeling a streetwalker.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2019, 02:54:29 pm »
Nobody can be so sure of her winning.  She's "beloved" by a leftist base that sees their chances of beating Trump slip further away with every "debate."  I see assurances every day that Trump is surely going to lose, and some Clown Car occupant is the one who can do it.
@Cyber Liberty

Look at the facts again: don't let your dislike of her get in the mix: she would get those who voted for Hillary, meaning more votes than Trump, would get votes from those who voted for Obama, would get women votes including some white women who are disgusted with Trump; Michelle has become the most loved Democrat - women are dressing to look like Michelle dresses.   This is a moot scenario as she is not running.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2019, 03:03:05 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Look at the facts again: don't let your dislike of her get in the mix: she would get those who voted for Hillary, meaning more votes than Trump, would get votes from those who voted for Obama, would get women votes including some white women who are disgusted with Trump; Michelle has become the most loved Democrat - women are dressing to look like Michelle dresses.   This is a moot scenario as she is not running.

I don't disagree with your points, for the most part, but it ignores the people who don't want to go back to the depredations of the Obama and Clinton years.  You know politics better than I, but the dynamics of elections is never static.  2012 was not like 2008, and 2020 is not like 2016 either.

Anybody with a (D) behind their name will capture close to half the popular vote for President, simply because of the constant hatred of anything Trump (and by extension, anybody with (R) behind the name).  It's more like sports teams than like policies, where people don't root for policies, they root for the team they consider themselves on.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Millee

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2019, 03:18:32 pm »
MO didn't like living in the White House and her daughters didn't like being followed by Secret Service. 

She hasn't had a job in what, 30-years and is a multi-millionaire.  I don't think she wants the gig.

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2019, 03:25:18 pm »
@Millie:  "MO didn't like living in the White House and her daughters didn't like being followed by Secret Service. 

She hasn't had a job in what, 30-years and is a multi-millionaire.  I don't think she wants the gig. "

From your keyboard to God's eyes and ears.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2019, 03:38:08 pm »
Oh, it's apparent the left adores our forever first lady as evidenced by the gushing adoration every time she appears in public looking like she's dressed for Halloween or is channeling a streetwalker.

:rolling: I vote for channeling a streetwalker!   :rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2019, 04:14:32 pm »
Let her run!  Just one more clown in an already overcrowded clown car.

No circus has that many clowns - I think half of them must be escapees from the freak show.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline skeeter

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2019, 04:23:27 pm »
I don't disagree with your points, for the most part, but it ignores the people who don't want to go back to the depredations of the Obama and Clinton years.  You know politics better than I, but the dynamics of elections is never static.  2012 was not like 2008, and 2020 is not like 2016 either.

Anybody with a (D) behind their name will capture close to half the popular vote for President, simply because of the constant hatred of anything Trump (and by extension, anybody with (R) behind the name).  It's more like sports teams than like policies, where people don't root for policies, they root for the team they consider themselves on.

The only time Michelle is actually engaging is when she's frozen on the cover of a women's magazine. Personally she's just not very likable.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2019, 04:44:14 pm »

She might get all the Hillary voters and Trump will get all the Trump voters the key to winning is getting your voters to vote. Turnout, I think GOP turn out is going to be massive in 2020. The stakes have never been higher, just about all of the D's are raving Marxist lunatics. Anyone with a functional brain knows that a D president means open borders, medicare for all, Social Security for illegals that never paid a dime into it, huge income tax increases and a new wealth tax. If you want to live under a communist dictatorship don't vote GOP in 2020.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2019, 04:49:44 pm »
The only time Michelle is actually engaging is when she's frozen on the cover of a women's magazine. Personally she's just not very likable.

You need to watch CNN more so that you can get your head straight about that, @skeeter !!

:yowsa:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2019, 07:33:17 pm »
You need to watch CNN more so that you can get your head straight about that, @skeeter !!

:yowsa:

I'd rather lay my head behind the back tire of my wife's vehicle.

Online rustynail

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2019, 07:56:53 pm »
We Like Mike!

Offline mrclose

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2019, 10:04:57 pm »
Such short memories we all have!

Michelle Obama is not eligible to run!

Article from 2017: https://outline.com/Nb6R9p
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2019, 10:09:25 pm »
Such short memories we all have!

Michelle Obama is not eligible to run!

Article from 2017: https://outline.com/Nb6R9p

A mere technicality according to snopes.  Mostly false.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.