Author Topic: DiGenova: Durham’s investigation moving at ‘lightning speed,’ bad actors in DOJ, FBI will be held ac  (Read 706 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DiGenova: Durham’s investigation moving at ‘lightning speed,’ bad actors in DOJ, FBI will be held accountable
August 1, 2019 | Frieda Powers

Former U.S. Attorney Joe diGenova is optimistic about the investigation into the origins of the Russia probe, noting that the process is moving at “lightning speed.”

Along with his wife and partner, Victoria Toensing, diGenova spoke with Fox Business Network’s Lou Dobbs about U.S. Attorney John Durham and his examination of the FBI’s Russia inquiry which is now a criminal investigation.

“Is there any reason for me, for everyone watching, for everyone listening to you and Victoria to think that we’re actually going to see the scoundrels who made up the leadership of the Department of Justice and the FBI are going to be held accountable?” Dobbs asked on “Lou Dobbs Tonight” Wednesday.

“Yes,” diGenova replied.

“And by any traditional standard this thing is moving at lightning speed,” he added.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/08/01/digenova-durhams-investigation-moving-at-lightning-speed-bad-actors-in-doj-fbi-will-be-held-accountable-780489
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
...still waiting for the Wednesday doc drop. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If this is what the "lightning speed" lane looks like what does the glacially slow lane look like?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline rustynail