Author Topic: Trump campaign seizes on Biden's pledge to eliminate coal, fracking  (Read 559 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump campaign seizes on Biden's pledge to eliminate coal, fracking
Washington Times, Jul 31, 2019

The Trump campaign reacted with a mixture of disgust and glee Wednesday night when former Vice President Joseph R. Biden pledged to get rid of the coal and natural-gas fracking industries.

Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale tweeted, “Bye bye coal, Democrats & @JoeBiden just said they are done with you. How do you feel about that Pennsylvania?”

During the debate in Detroit, Mr. Biden was asked if he would eliminate coal and fracking if elected president.

“We would make sure it’s eliminated and no more subsidies for either one of those,” Mr. Biden declared with a wave of his hand.

Team Trump’s reaction showed that the president’s campaign believes Mr. Biden made the kind of blunder that would haunt him if he wins the Democratic nomination.

More:  https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/31/joe-biden-coal-fracking-vow-delights-trump-campaig/

Offline mountaineer

Re: Trump campaign seizes on Biden's pledge to eliminate coal, fracking
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2019, 01:49:47 pm »
Will someone please clue in the UMWA - which, I'm sure, will pour $$$ into the eventual Dem nominee's coffers anyway.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2019, 03:17:04 pm »
Eliminating coal and fracking means eliminating our energy independence,  and leaving us once again in thrall to OPEC and obliged to remain even more engaged in the Middle East clusterflip.   

There is so much good that has resulted from the fracking revolution.   That the Dems would toss that away along with our sovereignty and independence is astonishing.   

Hit 'em with both barrels,  Mr. President.   

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2019, 04:08:51 pm »
Eliminating coal and fracking means eliminating our energy independence,  and leaving us once again in thrall to OPEC and obliged to remain even more engaged in the Middle East clusterflip.   

There is so much good that has resulted from the fracking revolution.   That the Dems would toss that away along with our sovereignty and independence is astonishing.   

Hit 'em with both barrels,  Mr. President.

What difference does it make?  Don't you always say Trump is going to lose, no matter what?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2019, 04:28:47 pm »
What difference does it make?  Don't you always say Trump is going to lose, no matter what?

Yes,  I believe he will lose.   If I didn't,  I wouldn't be suggesting that he be replaced as the nominee.    The urgency to do so is precisely because the Dems appear to be betting, in the words of this morning's WSJ, that "Trump's polarizing Presidency has opened a new opportunity for the left."   

That is, if we lose this time,  then we risk losing all.

But since no one listens to folks like me,  the task at hand is to trumpet the Dems' radicalism and the threat it poses to our freedoms and our pocketbooks.   Will it win the day?   I can only hope,  but it is only going happen if our voters are more motivated by fear than the Dems' voters. 

And that is one hell of a dice roll.   

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2019, 04:48:27 pm »
Yes,  I believe he will lose.   If I didn't,  I wouldn't be suggesting that he be replaced as the nominee.    The urgency to do so is precisely because the Dems appear to be betting, in the words of this morning's WSJ, that "Trump's polarizing Presidency has opened a new opportunity for the left."   

That is, if we lose this time,  then we risk losing all.

But since no one listens to folks like me,  the task at hand is to trumpet the Dems' radicalism and the threat it poses to our freedoms and our pocketbooks.   Will it win the day?   I can only hope,  but it is only going happen if our voters are more motivated by fear than the Dems' voters. 

And that is one hell of a dice roll.

I keep telling you, man, you are wasting your time trying to convince people here (who have no ability to further your desires)...

Get your message to Trump: https://www.whitehouse.gov/get-involved/write-or-call/

But, since you are so enamored with the WSJ, I suggest that you engage Kim Strassel (about the only person at WSJ worth listening to) first, and chat with her about it:

https://twitter.com/kimstrassel?lang=en

That is how a "Radicalized" fellow such as yourself can get involved and make a difference!!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2019, 01:35:19 am »
I caught enough of the last two nights to say safely that no one on that stage poses a threat to Donald Trump.  No one!!!

Biden is down right laughable as a candidate.  I assure all, he will be lucky to get past Iowa.

Harris....Tulsi Gabbard completely finished Harris.  If any of what she said is true, her presidential run went on life support.  Plus, the woman has zero personality.  I never thought she had a chance.

Sanders...no way the Dems let this commie be their candidate.  It would permanently destroy their brand.  NEVER!!  The Dems ahve already done a fine job of destroying their brand, they do not need to do it on steroids.

Warren....Trump would make mincemeat out of this lying sack of sh*t.  Fauxcahontas with her lies of being Native American....Trump would bury her.  She should be thankful the idiots of Mass continue to vote for her sorry *ss as senator.

I know you disagree, but even the talking heads are supposing Michelle pops up after dirty double dozen spend all their money and debate each other to death.  But it will not be Michelle, it's going to be HR Clinton.  Believe me, she is the only Dem that stands a chance against Trump.  She is sitting on billions, and she knows where she made all her mistakes last time.  She runs.  Count on it.

I still believe many in the clown car are only there to dilute Sanders' vote.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2019, 02:37:20 am »
I caught enough of the last two nights to say safely that no one on that stage poses a threat to Donald Trump.  No one!!!

Biden is down right laughable as a candidate.  I assure all, he will be lucky to get past Iowa.

Harris....Tulsi Gabbard completely finished Harris.  If any of what she said is true, her presidential run went on life support.  Plus, the woman has zero personality.  I never thought she had a chance.

Sanders...no way the Dems let this commie be their candidate.  It would permanently destroy their brand.  NEVER!!  The Dems ahve already done a fine job of destroying their brand, they do not need to do it on steroids.

Warren....Trump would make mincemeat out of this lying sack of sh*t.  Fauxcahontas with her lies of being Native American....Trump would bury her.  She should be thankful the idiots of Mass continue to vote for her sorry *ss as senator.

I know you disagree, but even the talking heads are supposing Michelle pops up after dirty double dozen spend all their money and debate each other to death.  But it will not be Michelle, it's going to be HR Clinton.  Believe me, she is the only Dem that stands a chance against Trump.  She is sitting on billions, and she knows where she made all her mistakes last time.  She runs.  Count on it.

I still believe many in the clown car are only there to dilute Sanders' vote.

I watched 15 minutes of last night's debate.  It was painful to sit and watch.  I know that many think that there is no way that the DEMS are going to win.  But keep in mind, the mindset of the liberal mental midgets that follow these clowns.  They buy into their hype, and many have been brainwashed by the liberal school system. 

As for Michael running -- an article in here was posted that she is not eligible to run due to not enough time in this country?

I look for her to run in 2024.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2019, 02:54:27 am »
It will likely be Warren. Her experience in government is her strength.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2019, 03:30:43 am »
It will likely be Warren. Her experience in government is her strength.

I think you are right. Sanders and Warren appear to be conspiring, to support each other's messages as the field is winnowed down.   There will be only seven at the next debate,  with the "moderate" voices from this week's debate frozen out.  .