Author Topic: France: Gay couple hospitalized after being beaten by a mob of 20  (Read 373 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
France: Gay couple hospitalized after being beaten by a mob of 20 - Voice of Europe
About Author Arthur Lyons

A French homosexual couple in the city of Lyon was hospitalized after being beaten by at least 20 people in what has been deemed a homophobic attack.

According to a report by the French newspaper Le Parisien, the public prosecutor in Lyon is said to have already started an inquiry into the attack which occurred around 1 am on Saturday morning in the commune of Villeurbanne.

The victims are said to be a pair of gay men who had just departed from a friend’s home around 1 am when they were confronted by a group of about 20 people who hurled verbal abuse their way and eventually attacked them physically in the Buers area of the commune.

Read more at: https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/07/france-gay-couple-hospitalized-after-being-beaten-by-a-mob-of-20/

No culprits have been named but the article makes clear, migrant-types may well have done this.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: France: Gay couple hospitalized after being beaten by a mob of 20
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2019, 09:42:32 am »
No culprits have been named but the article makes clear, migrant-types may well have done this.
Well, as a matter of their religion, Muslims don't tolerate homosexuality. No surprise, there.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2019, 12:49:47 pm »
Indeed. "20 people" - just local townsfolk, I'm sure.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2019, 04:59:08 pm »
It's Trump's fault!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2019, 05:40:37 pm »

@TomSea

The very first thought that popped into my head was "Muslims" and it was verififed when the press didn't describe any of the attackers.

I never have figured out the hypocrisy of Islam. Mohammed liked to hump little boys,and it seems like even today humping little boys is socially acceptable in Muslim enclaves,but they want to kill you if they catch you humping another man.

How freaking backwards is that?

Then again,these cretins hate dogs,so they are all nut cases to start with. 
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2019, 05:42:33 pm »
Well, as a matter of their religion, Muslims don't tolerate homosexuality. No surprise, there.

@Smokin Joe

Not true. Grown men humping pre-teen boys is perfectly acceptable,and done and bragged about by Mohammed hissef.

Evidentially,when you are a Muslim boy,you had better be able to run fast.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2019, 06:03:30 pm »
@TomSea

The very first thought that popped into my head was "Muslims" and it was verififed when the press didn't describe any of the attackers.

I never have figured out the hypocrisy of Islam. Mohammed liked to hump little boys,and it seems like even today humping little boys is socially acceptable in Muslim enclaves,but they want to kill you if they catch you humping another man.

How freaking backwards is that?

Then again,these cretins hate dogs,so they are all nut cases to start with.

@sneakypete

That surely is it, 20 of these people out at 1AM in the morning?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2019, 06:50:55 pm »
@sneakypete

That surely is it, 20 of these people out at 1AM in the morning?

@TomSea

They were hunting.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2019, 09:04:15 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Not true. Grown men humping pre-teen boys is perfectly acceptable,and done and bragged about by Mohammed hissef.

Evidentially,when you are a Muslim boy,you had better be able to run fast.
Abuse their children and livestock is epic. If two adult males are caught, though, they are something to cast from tall buildings.

The bottom line is that whatever the mullah says, goes, and the whole mess is laced with hypocrisy. Like "protecting their women" by bagging them and mutilating their genitalia.

As for 20 out early in the AM, it's a hunting pack.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis