Author Topic: Hillary Wasn't the Only One: FBI Seized Unsecured Classified Memos From Comey's Home  (Read 513 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Hillary Wasn't the Only One: FBI Seized Unsecured Classified Memos From Comey's Home

BY TYLER O'NEIL JULY 31, 2019

On Wednesday, Judicial Watch released FBI documents confirming that former FBI Director James Comey kept classified information in his notes about meetings with President Donald Trump. He brought the files home with him after his firing, and leaked them to the press. Judicial Watch discovered this in a new FBI document dump.

"These extraordinary FBI docs further confirm that James Comey should never have had FBI files on President Trump at his home and that the FBI failed to secure and protect these private and classified files," Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement. "Mr. Comey’s illegal leaking these FBI files as part of his vendetta against President Trump (directly resulting in the corrupt appointment of Robert Mueller) ought to be the subject of a criminal investigation."...

https://pjmedia.com/trending/hillary-wasnt-the-only-one-fbi-seized-unsecured-classified-memos-from-comeys-home/?fbclid=IwAR3YR8tRjTtneVjOzKtn3mK-CTIT6ZpeBteNh5WawPeJadBmaipzRQR9wyE
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And they are all still walking around free as birds.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien