Author Topic: Trump claims Baltimore residents 'thanking' him for taking on Cummings, exposing 'corruption'  (Read 205 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump claims Baltimore residents 'thanking' him for taking on Cummings, exposing 'corruption'

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

President Trump on Tuesday said the people of Baltimore, specifically in African-American communities, are calling and “thanking” him for exposing the “corruption” in Baltimore, amid the days-long controversy surrounding his criticisms of the city and its Democratic leadership.

The president has been locked in a feud with Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., for days after he called Baltimore—which is in Cummings’ district—a “disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess.”

Trump, before departing the White House for Jamestown, Va. Tuesday, was asked whether he felt he was “hurting” himself with his comments about Baltimore. The president scoffed that he was, instead, “helping” himself.

“I think I’m helping myself because I’m pointing out the corruption in Baltimore,” Trump responded. “The White House and myself have received more phone calls from the people of Baltimore and other cities thanking me.”

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-claims-baltimore-residents-thanking-him-for-taking-on-cummings-exposing-corruption

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

They well be thanking him.

Wasn't Baltimore the city that had the mayor that told the police to stand down during a riot?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Wasn't Baltimore the city that had the mayor that told the police to stand down during a riot?

Years before the Mayor of Portland was green-lighting Antifa thugs, yes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

Not the current mayor. The current mayor has been in office a few months, due to the previous mayor being forced to resign (because she was caught in corrupt dealings).

Unfortunately, the Police-Hating State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby was reelected in 2018, and won't face the voters again until 2022. As long as she is in office she is a threat to any police officer who does his or her job "too effectively".
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 10:33:17 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.