Author Topic: Antifa Calls for ‘National Border Resistance’ in Texas, Demands White ‘Accomplices’ Pay for ‘Margin  (Read 1224 times)

rangerrebew

Antifa Calls for ‘National Border Resistance’ in Texas, Demands White ‘Accomplices’ Pay for ‘Marginalized People’ to Get There
by Cassandra Fairbanks July 29, 2019

One of the largest Antifa websites, It’s Going Down, is calling for a “national border resistance convergence in El Paso, Texas” starting on September 1st.

The ten day long “convergence” is being organized by multiple Antifa groups and calls for “direct action” against Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

“Local and national organizers are working together to build 10 days of trainings and direct actions for the Border Resistance Convergence in El Paso, TX – September 1-10th. We are calling on affinity groups everywhere to come together and help us address US-funded genocide and local concentration camps,” the call to action reads.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/antifa-calls-for-national-border-resistance-in-texas-demands-white-accomplices-pay-for-marginalized-people-to-get-there/

Offline mountaineer

Antifa beating victim Andy Ngo reports:
Andy Ngo  @MrAndyNgo
Antifa is leading a "Border Resistance" militancy training tour that will converge on a 10-day siege in El Paso, TX. The promotional image shows border enforcement officers being killed & government property fired bombed. Organizers asking for "white comrades" to pay for others.
6:39 PM · Jul 29, 2019
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Offline skeeter

Yes, this could get interesting.

It could, but probably not.

Their 'tour' was in Santa Cruz yesterday and didn't register in the local news at all.

Offline mountaineer

It could, but probably not.

Their 'tour' was in Santa Cruz yesterday and didn't register in the local news at all.
:silly: What if you held a riot and no one showed up?

Offline skeeter

:silly: What if you held a riot and no one showed up?

Since it is Santa Cruz I'm sure there was a small army of refugees from the 70s panhandling the half dozen skinny white kids who did.

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Don't bring a mask and a sign to a gun fight.
Yep.  And wouldn't be a crying shame if some of Holder's weapons would be used to deal with the troublemakers Antifa?

ATF Fast and Furious guns turned up in El Paso https://www.latimes.com/world/la-xpm-2011-sep-29-la-na-atf-guns-20110929-story.html
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Might be a good time for the Texas National Guard to try out some new crowd control exercises...

rangerrebew

Terrorism: Antifa Call For “National Border Resistance” In Texas, Here Are The Disturbing Details

(Tea Party PAC) – A major Antifa website, It’s Going Down, is calling for a “national border resistance convergence in El Paso, Texas” starting on September 1st.

And yes, this is as disturbing as it sounds.

The ten-day “convergence” is being put together by several Antifa groups and is calling for “direct action” against Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

https://teapartypac.org/terrorism-antifa-call-for-national-border-resistance-in-texas-here-are-the-disturbing-details/?utm_source=tpdms

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
“PS: If you come with white ‘dreads’, feathers in your hair as a colonizer, or other ‘microaggressive’ signs of cultural appropriation/disrespect, you will be asked to cut them off or leave,” the registration form says.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Antifa Calls for ‘National Border Resistance’ in Texas, Demands White ‘Accomplices’ Pay for ‘Marginalized People’ to Get There
by Cassandra Fairbanks July 29, 2019

One of the largest Antifa websites, It’s Going Down, is calling for a “national border resistance convergence in El Paso, Texas” starting on September 1st.

The ten day long “convergence” is being organized by multiple Antifa groups and calls for “direct action” against Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

“Local and national organizers are working together to build 10 days of trainings and direct actions for the Border Resistance Convergence in El Paso, TX – September 1-10th. We are calling on affinity groups everywhere to come together and help us address US-funded genocide and local concentration camps,” the call to action reads.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/antifa-calls-for-national-border-resistance-in-texas-demands-white-accomplices-pay-for-marginalized-people-to-get-there/

Damn,I hate practically everybody I have ever met from Texas. The nicest one was no better than an oxygen thief. Now here these people are trying to convince me that I need to take my rifle and move to Texas to help them control their varmint problem!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline berdie

Damn,I hate practically everybody I have ever met from Texas. The nicest one was no better than an oxygen thief. Now here these people are trying to convince me that I need to take my rifle and move to Texas to help them control their varmint problem!

Little grumpy today, are ya @sneakypete ? Says an oxygen thief.   :seeya:

Offline rustynail

They want to be killed because it will make the republicans look bad?