Author Topic: John Ratcliffe: AG William Barr will deliver justice to any Obama officials who committed crimes  (Read 291 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Ratcliffe: AG William Barr will deliver justice to any Obama officials who committed crimes
by Daniel Chaitin
 & Jerry Dunleavy
 | July 28, 2019 02:54 PM
 | Updated Jul 28, 2019, 06:22 PM

A top Republican investigator said accountability is coming for any of those individuals who may have committed crimes during the Trump-Russia investigation.

With the Justice Department conducting a review of that operation, Rep. John Ratcliffe said during a Fox News interview Sunday that he trusts Attorney General William Barr and Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz to provide answers.

And while Ratcliffe said he does not want to prematurely accuse any specific person of a crime — as Democrats have done with President Trump — he stressed that it is clear crimes were committed by people during the Obama administration, including government officials.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/john-ratcliffe-ag-william-barr-will-deliver-justice-to-any-obama-officials-who-committed-crimes
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

John Ratcliffe is not yet confirmed and a movement by the deep state to block his
confirmation is building.

Offline bilo

A top Republican investigator said accountability is coming for any of those individuals who may have committed crimes during the Trump-Russia investigation.

I'll believe it when I see it.

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I'll believe it when I see it.

pointing-up  Dittos.

:boring:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Barr's problem is that the investigative branch of government, the FBI is completely corrupt.  Don't hold your breath for any justice coming from the Obama perps that got away with everything.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
John Ratcliffe: AG William Barr will deliver justice to any Obama officials who committed crimes

Talk is cheap.
I want to see action...