Author Topic: Trump rips Al Sharpton amid controversy over Baltimore comments: 'Hates Whites & Cops!'  (Read 591 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump rips Al Sharpton amid controversy over Baltimore comments: 'Hates Whites & Cops!'
By Kyle Balluck and Owen Daugherty - 07/29/19 06:47 AM EDT

President Trump ripped Rev. Al Sharpton early Monday amid a controversy over the president’s attacks on House Oversight Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) and Baltimore, saying the civil rights activist and MSNBC host “hates whites & cops.”

“I have known Al for 25 years. Went to fights with him & Don King, always got along well. He 'loved Trump!' He would ask me for favors often,” Trump tweeted in response to a post from Sharpton indicating he was traveling to Baltimore.

“Al is a con man, a troublemaker, always looking for a score. Just doing his thing. Must have intimidated Comcast/NBC,” he added. “Hates Whites & Cops!”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/455095-trump-knocks-al-sharpton-amid-controversy-over-baltimore-comments
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Concerning Sharpton...absolutely one of the most accurate and truthful tweets the president has ever thumbed.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Al is a con man, a troublemaker, always looking for a score.

Somebody ought to put a copy of The Japanese Quince in his daily briefing folder.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

Concerning Sharpton...absolutely one of the most accurate and truthful tweets the president has ever thumbed.

:amen:  POTUS telling it like it is.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

"You've lost that lovin' feeling..."

Offline aligncare

America will NEVER be a color neutral society until any WHITE can criticize ANY black or brown, and NOT be smeared as a racist.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Yep.  I worked in NY during his first hustle when a lying Tawana Brawley smeared several people and Sharpton was the chief proponent of ginning up a fake story to cover the girl's promiscuity.

He deserves all he is painted with.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mountaineer

Rat Photo bombs FOX45 live shot
by WBFF
 Monday, July 29th 2019
https://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/rat-photo-bombs-fox45-live-shot

BALTIMORE (WBFF) - A rat was seen running through a FOX45 reporter’s live shot during a story on President Trump’s tweet Baltimore is rat-infested.

Maxine Streicher was in west Baltimore's Sandtown-Winchester neighborhood today to report on conditions.  ...   :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I was kinda wondering when Trump would scare Sharpie out of hiding. Or more accurately,would escape from where ever the Dims had him locked away.

Did someone shout "Release the clowns!"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

Have we heard from the Revrund Jackson yet?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

I think Mush Mouf must be dying of some venereal disease that has infected his tongue. I can't think of anything else that could keep him silent.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

I think he is resisting much.... and he will much- about that- be, committed.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
aligncare observed:
"America will NEVER be a color neutral society until any WHITE can criticize ANY black or brown, and NOT be smeared as a racist."

You have just illustrated WHY America (nor ANY other nation, ANYwhere) will NEVER become "a color neutral society"...