Author Topic: 'Speaking of failing badly, has anyone seen what is happening to Nancy Pelosi's district in San Fran  (Read 345 times)

rangerrebew

'Speaking of failing badly, has anyone seen what is happening to Nancy Pelosi's district in San Francisco': Trump now attacks the House Speaker's city following his stinging attack on Baltimore and says Democrats 'always play the race card'

Donald Trump took to Twitter to attack Nancy Pelosi on Sunday, calling her a failure, a racist and her district in San Francisco 'unrecognizable'
    He blasted her after she condemned his rant on Saturday against Rep. Elijah Cummings and the city of Baltimore, Maryland
    'Speaking of failing badly, has anyone seen what is happening to Nancy Pelosi’s district in San Francisco. It is not even recognizable lately,' he tweeted
    He was likely referencing San Francisco's homelessness crisis that counted over 8,000 homeless people in the streets, according to a January tally 
    Trump was slammed by Pelosi and other Democrats for his attack on Baltimore which he called 'disgusting' and said 'no human being would want to live there'

By Marlene Lenthang For Dailymail.com

Published: 09:43 EDT, 28 July 2019 | Updated: 11:22 EDT, 28 July 2019

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7294577/Trump-launches-attack-Nancy-Pelosi-district-San-Francisco.html

Offline PeteS in CA

I've only seen 50 billion articles and discussion site posts about SF's needle & bum crap problem. So, no, I don't know what's going on in SF.

Speaking more seriously, it's a horrific mess, has been for a decade or two, but is there anyone left in the US who hasn't heard about it? Pretty much the same could be said of Mad Maxine's, Adam Schiff's, and Ted Lieu's districts. Who are Chicago's Congress Critters? The targets are many and mostly Dems.

Is there a city in the US larger than 300K that is governed by Dems and is reasonably well run?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I remember the terms "inner city" and "whiteflight" since I was a teen.

I recall the"Watts Riots" and the next year I often went into those areas for work. I few years later I drove through such LA areas, to another job.

All in all, I decided I wanted to be far, not near to the "diversity" offered in the "inner city."

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln