Author Topic: Devin Nunes: CIA has 'come clean' but John Brennan remains a concern  (Read 674 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Devin Nunes: CIA has 'come clean' but John Brennan remains a concern
by Daniel Chaitin
 & Jerry Dunleavy
 | July 28, 2019 11:55 AM

Rep. Devin Nunes, the top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, said the CIA has "come clean" for his review of the early stages of the Trump-Russia investigation.

But during a Fox News interview Sunday, he said former CIA Director John Brennan still needs to answer questions.

Host Maria Bartiromo asked the California congressman which agency, the FBI or CIA, was more likely to have lined up confidential sources to make contact with members of the Trump campaign, under suspicion for ties to Russia.

“Well, as you know, we have jurisdiction over both FBI and CIA and what they do overseas," Nunes said on Sunday Morning Futures. "We have lots of information about FBI people going overseas and doing things, we don’t really have any information from CIA."

He added, "So far, they’ve really come clean. I would say the only one who has questions to answer is John Brennan, because we now know that John Brennan briefed Harry Reid on the dossier in August 2016. At the same time he never briefed me or Paul Ryan who was the speaker of the House at the time.”

Nunes was chairman of the House Intelligence Committee at the time.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/devin-nunes-cia-has-come-clean-but-john-brennan-remains-a-concern
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Devin Nunes: CIA has 'come clean' but John Brennan remains a concern
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2019, 11:08:18 pm »
Brennan is #1 on my shit list.  Then Clapper, Comey, McCabe and the rest.  Brennan is first.  #1.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: