Author Topic: No. 3 Senate Democrat calls for House to begin impeachment proceedings against Trump  (Read 482 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
No. 3 Senate Democrat calls for House to begin impeachment proceedings against Trump
By Rebecca Klar - 07/28/19 05:55 PM EDT

Sen. Pat Murray (D-Wash.), the number three Senate Democrat, called for House Democrats to begin impeachment inquiries on Sunday.

"I agree with my fellow members of the Washington delegation that, as we have learned about the gravity of the potential threats to our democracy identified in special counsel Mueller's report, it has become clear that the House should begin proceedings to determine whether the president's action necessitate impeachment," Murray said in a statement shared by NBC News reporter Frank Thorp on Twitter.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/455081-no-3-senate-democrat-calls-for-house-to-begin-impeachment-proceedings-against
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Let them take yet another vote that will ultimately fail.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

Let them take yet another vote that will ultimately fail.

Nah... This is all grandstanding... It ain't time yet.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
bele wrote:
"Nah... This is all grandstanding... It ain't time yet."

Good point.
I'm thinkin' that by September/October 2020 -- when it looks like Mr. Trump really has a path leading to a second term -- THAT'S when you'll see the democrat-communists go all-out for impeachment, with a vote for same in the House.

Even if "they've got nuthin'" ... they're gonna try anyway, in a last breath of desperation.

Online roamer_1

Good point.
I'm thinkin' that by September/October 2020 -- when it looks like Mr. Trump really has a path leading to a second term -- THAT'S when you'll see the democrat-communists go all-out for impeachment, with a vote for same in the House.

Even if "they've got nuthin'" ... they're gonna try anyway, in a last breath of desperation.

I think it will start a might earlier... About as soon as the Republican candidate is set-in-stone, and committed to... THEN they'll drag out the highly orchestrated dog-and-pony show, and it will go on and on, for about a year... With an October surprise to fall back on...

Online libertybele

bele wrote:
"Nah... This is all grandstanding... It ain't time yet."

Good point.

Nope @Fishrrman wasn't me.  But ... their game is over with the Mueller report.  They will try to pin something else on him ... they may try again to conjure up something, but I think the public is starting to get weary of all the games.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Note that the headline matches the excerpt only if you squint and view the screen at just the right angle.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline PeteS in CA

Now or September/October surprise (2020), I sincerely hope the Dems make that massive mistake.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.