Author Topic: Jews Ignore the Democrats’ Rising Anti-Semitism  (Read 381 times)

rangerrebew

Jews Ignore the Democrats’ Rising Anti-Semitism
« on: July 28, 2019, 03:40:01 pm »
 Jews Ignore the Democrats’ Rising Anti-Semitism
Hating Trump a lot more than they do the BDS backers.
by Abraham H. Miller
July 27, 2019, 12:04 AM

by Debra J. Saunders

Pronoun Anxiety
by Tom Raabe

Of the seventeen members of the House who voted against the anti-Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions of Israel and stood with Congresswomen Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar, sixteen were Democrats.

Let that sink in, because some three-quarters of Jewish voters blindly vote for the Democrats. They will rationalize this outcome by saying that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi kept the boycotters in check.

But if Jewish voters look closely at the demographics of those 16 members of the House, they will see the face of the changing character of the Democrat Party.

https://spectator.org/jews-ignore-the-democrats-rising-anti-semitism/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Jews Ignore the Democrats’ Rising Anti-Semitism
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2019, 11:24:27 pm »
American Jews (with the notable exception of the Orthodox sects) drank the democrat-communist Kool-Aid many decades ago.

They ain't comin' around any time soon.
If ever.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2019, 12:55:30 am »
American Jews (with the notable exception of the Orthodox sects) drank the democrat-communist Kool-Aid many decades ago.

If ever.

Born into a religion doesn't make moral.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2019, 05:15:50 am »

If ever.

@Fishrrman

It seems to me at times that there is nobody more anti-Semitic and pro-communist/globalism than America's Jews. Yeah,they will circle the wagons around each other if someone else attacks Jews as a group of people,but only because that might have consequences for them.

I guess a better way of saying it is that most of the ones we see and hear about in the media are "Jews of Convenience".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!