Author Topic: Harris: I’m not in favor of decriminalizing illegal immigration, I just won’t treat it like a crime!  (Read 563 times)

rangerrebew

Harris: I’m not in favor of decriminalizing illegal immigration, I just won’t treat it like a crime!

Ed MorrisseyPosted at 11:31 am on July 27, 2019

“Let me just be very clear,” Kamala Harris tells Meghan McCain right before she does the exact opposite. It’s rare to see an experienced politician contradict him/herself in the same appearance, but Harris manages to do almost within the same breath. When McCain declares that Harris is for decriminalization, Harris objects, saying “I am not in favor of decriminalizing.” In the very next sentence, Harris then says “we’re not going to treat people who are undocumented and cross borders as criminals.”

If that’s Harris’ idea of “very clear,” it explains a lot about her campaign:

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2019/07/27/harris-im-not-favor-decriminalizing-illegal-immigration-just-wont-treat-like-crime/

rangerrebew

She's doubling down on the Obama doctrine if you don't like the law - ignore it. ghoul7

Offline skeeter

No better example of doublespeak.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"I'm not 'soliciting,' I'm 'selling'!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Of course no one will ask her to explain this distinction without a difference.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Right up there in the top 20 most stupid things ever said by a Democrat.
However, no Democrat ever lost an election by underestimating the intelligence of a Democrat voter.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.