Author Topic: Yes, Mosques Matter, and No, They Are Not Just Like a Church  (Read 4040 times)

rangerrebew

July 28, 2019
Yes, Mosques Matter, and No, They Are Not Just Like a Church

‘wherever there is a Muslim community there will be sharia, and wherever there is sharia, there is Islamization of the territory and ultimately the nation.’

Many Muslims come [to the West] as a part of Islamic da’wa, or mission. They are out to reach the whole world for Islam. But unlike Christians, who also want to reach the whole world for Christ, Muslims see no separation between church and state, or mosque and state.

All is one in Islam, so spreading Islam means spreading an entire way of life, including the political, cultural and legal aspects. Thus Islamic immigration is also far different from that of other religions. One very important book on all this is Modern Day Trojan Horse: The Islamic Doctrine of Immigration.

Written by a former Muslim, Sam Solomon, and E Al Maqdisi (ANM Publishers, 2009), it is a very revealing look at how Muslims in the West are going about establishing a political power base to work toward the eventual takeover of the host nation.

http://creepingsharia.com/

Offline skeeter

Re: Yes, Mosques Matter, and No, They Are Not Just Like a Church
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2019, 02:43:01 pm »
wherever there is a Muslim community there will be sharia, and wherever there is sharia, there is Islamization of the territory and ultimately the nation.

I do not believe muslims are compatible with our way of life & do not believe they should be allowed to immigrate here.

I realize that in todays social climate by saying this many consider me to be the one with the problem.

But in reality I'm the one showing respect to them and their beliefs by taking them at their word.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2019, 03:50:23 pm »
That is broom-painting over-simplification, to the degree of falsehood. I've lived in my present home nearly 30 years. For 20-25 years of that there has been an Islamic Center (basically a mosque without a minaret) about 4 miles from our home. Other than occasionally seeing women wearing hijabs (a head covering, not a full-body garment) in parks and stores, nothing. They're part of the community to the same degree as the Sikh couple I see walking around my neighborhood wearing a turban (the man) and sari-like garment (the woman).

I've worked around Muslims for years, if not decades. My present manager may be at least nominally a Muslim. My throat has no scars, and I've not been defenestrated or tossed off the top of a building. Muslims are not homogeneous. The vast majority, like the ones at my nearby Islamic Center, are here to live a peaceful life rather than as jihadis-in-hiding.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2019, 06:36:13 pm »
That is broom-painting over-simplification, to the degree of falsehood. I've lived in my present home nearly 30 years. For 20-25 years of that there has been an Islamic Center (basically a mosque without a minaret) about 4 miles from our home. Other than occasionally seeing women wearing hijabs (a head covering, not a full-body garment) in parks and stores, nothing. They're part of the community to the same degree as the Sikh couple I see walking around my neighborhood wearing a turban (the man) and sari-like garment (the woman).

I've worked around Muslims for years, if not decades. My present manager may be at least nominally a Muslim. My throat has no scars, and I've not been defenestrated or tossed off the top of a building. Muslims are not homogeneous. The vast majority, like the ones at my nearby Islamic Center, are here to live a peaceful life rather than as jihadis-in-hiding.

@PeteS in CA

Something is wrong with the picture you are painting. It flies in the face of all logic,as well as Islamic teachings. Islam is NOT a religion. It is a government.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2019, 06:51:45 pm »

Yeah I see these same people. As I said, I'm only taking them at their word. Backed up by dozens & dozens of examples in other places the world over through history.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2019, 06:55:23 pm »
@PeteS in CA

Something is wrong with the picture you are painting. It flies in the face of all logic,as well as Islamic teachings. Islam is NOT a religion. It is a government.

If you've ever read Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy, it set up the Israelites' religion and gave the legal code and processes by which the nation of Israel was to be governed. In others, exactly why it is claimed that Islam is a government, not a religion.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Bill Cipher

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2019, 06:57:09 pm »
Yeah I see these same people. As I said, I'm only taking them at their word. Backed up by dozens & dozens of examples in other places the world over through history.

Actually, you’re not taking those particular individuals at their word, nor are you judging them based on their individual actions.  You are judging them based on someone else’s words and someone else’s actions. 

With all due respect, that is quintessential stereotyping.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2019, 07:02:08 pm »

:silly: Living where you do, it's meaningful to say that the Islamic Center I referred to is on the corner of San Tomas Expressway and Budd Avenue. And that there is a percolation pond behind it. :silly: It's a new thing for me to have a "neighbor" being a member of the same discussion forum. My amusement aside, there are at least three Islamic Centers here in Silicon Valley, maybe more. And that's it, no violence, nothing particularly remarkable.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2019, 07:09:30 pm »
If you've ever read Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy, it set up the Israelites' religion and gave the legal code and processes by which the nation of Israel was to be governed.

I care nothing about Israel. Just another parasitic country that wants our money and our aid,and provides us with nothing but grief in return.

In others, exactly why it is claimed that Islam is a government, not a religion.

Why do people call water wet?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2019, 07:10:06 pm »
:silly: Living where you do, it's meaningful to say that the Islamic Center I referred to is on the corner of San Tomas Expressway and Budd Avenue. And that there is a percolation pond behind it. :silly: It's a new thing for me to have a "neighbor" being a member of the same discussion forum. My amusement aside, there are at least three Islamic Centers here in Silicon Valley, maybe more. And that's it, no violence, nothing particularly remarkable.

I'm familiar with the place - it used to be a little baptist church. i never see anyone there though.

I recently returned to an area where I used to work back in the eighties - near the corner of San Thomas and Central - and was surprised to find a huge mosque not far away. Things change.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2019, 07:12:38 pm »
Actually, you’re not taking those particular individuals at their word, nor are you judging them based on their individual actions.  You are judging them based on someone else’s words and someone else’s actions. 

With all due respect, that is quintessential stereotyping.

I'll cop to that. Just as I'd judge individuals who claimed to be members of the nazi party, regardless of what I thought of them personally.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 07:14:24 pm by skeeter »

Bill Cipher

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2019, 07:16:10 pm »
I'll cop top that. Just as I'd judge individuals who claimed to be members of the nazi party, regardless of what I thought of them personally.

False equivalence.  Muslims are not the Nazis.  No more than Christians are all white nationalists just because some white nationalists derive their beliefs from Christianity. 

Offline skeeter

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2019, 07:22:39 pm »
False equivalence.  Muslims are not the Nazis.  No more than Christians are all white nationalists just because some white nationalists derive their beliefs from Christianity.

Non sequitur.

Anyway you are free to suspend rational cognition. Just don't expect everyone else to follow suit.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2019, 07:39:03 pm »
Too big of a percentage of Muslims believe in the Radicalism. Muslim Brotherhood would not have come to power in a free election in Egypt otherwise. And the MB probably isn't nowhere as bad as al Qaeda, other Muslim radicals but apparently, they follow a dangerous belief system nonetheless.

Maybe 5%, even less would perform terror acts but 10% of the Sunnis say that's okay, now, when you have a religion with a billion followers, those numbers start to add up.

Some Muslims stay away from the Mosques because there is radicalism.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 07:40:56 pm by TomSea »

Bill Cipher

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2019, 07:59:40 pm »
Non sequitur.

Anyway you are free to suspend rational cognition. Just don't expect everyone else to follow suit.

Coming from someone who has clearly suspended rational cognition, that doesn’t mean much.  Thanks, but you can have the bitter lees of irrational hatred to yourself.  I’ll not partake.  I prefer to judge each individual on his or her own merits, as Christ suggested we do.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2019, 08:05:13 pm »
In April I completed ten weeks of radiation, under the direction of my muslim MD.

When my wife and I first met him, we liked him. Nothing has changed. His practice/clinic, is like the UN. Alglos, Asians, Hispanics, perhaps Hindus, etc.

I have never in my life been involved with a more professional, competent group ofpeople.

I think the managing MD, is from India.

When I first noticed my MD was Muslim, I did an initial double-take. What would I tell my fellow "conservatives, back on the discussion forums? Wouldn't they advise me to find another doctor?

I decided to think for myself to get the good services of this doctor and his staff. I do not regret it.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Bill Cipher

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2019, 08:07:49 pm »
In April I completed ten weeks of radiation, under the direction of my muslim MD.

When my wife and I first met him, we liked him. Nothing has changed. His practice/clinic, is like the UN. Alglos, Asians, Hispanics, perhaps Hindus, etc.

I have never in my life been involved with a more professional, competent group ofpeople.

I think the managing MD, is from India.

When I first noticed my MD was Muslim, I did an initial double-take. What would I tell my fellow "conservatives, back on the discussion forums? Wouldn't they advise me to find another doctor?

I decided to think for myself to get the good services of this doctor and his staff. I do not regret it.

Everyone deserves to be judged on their own merits. 

Offline Absalom

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2019, 08:44:46 pm »
Sadly this important topic has agitated the malcontent and know nothing gang whose only
contribution is to run off at the mouth, per usual.
The great religions include Jainism, Hinduism, Shintoism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Judaism and
Roman Catholicism.
While each is distinct in practice and theology, they were intuited through logic from the
Laws of Nature which dictated that a moral order was necessary for Mankind to survive and thrive.
Critically, the paramount focus of these religions was and remains other worldly and spiritual.
Not so w/Islam, a this worldly ideology, rather than a religion, whose focus is on material betterment,
domination and power.
History is mute testament to this reality, despite the pious platitudes and sanctimonious malarkey
of the Islam Fan Club.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2019, 08:50:09 pm »
Sadly this important topic has agitated the malcontent and know nothing gang whose only
The great religions include Jainism, Hinduism, Shintoism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Judaism and
Roman Catholicism.
While each is distinct in practice and theology, they were intuited through logic from the
Laws of Nature which dictated that a moral order was necessary for Mankind to survive and thrive.
Critically, the paramount focus of these religions was and remains other worldly and spiritual.
Not so w/Islam, a this worldly ideology, rather than a religion, whose focus is on material betterment,
domination and power.
History is mute testament to this reality, despite the pious platitudes and sanctimonious malarkey
of the Islam Fan Club.

Baloney.  Once again. 

Have you and David Hogg been sharing writing notes again?

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2019, 09:16:26 pm »
Roman Catholicism.
domination and power.
of the Islam Fan Club.

1. Have you ever read the Qur'an? I have, in translation. It says much in regard to eternity and daily living.

2. "Islam Fan Club" sounds a lot like "J__ Lover" or "N_____ Lover". If you don't like that retort don't go there again, mmmkay?

I am not and never have been a Muslim. I have been in theologically conservative Evangelical my entire life and am a Christian believer. I should not need to say this, but I disagree with Islam and almost everything it teaches concerning God and mankind. As part of living and being a Christian, truth is important to me. That Islam is a religion is true; that it speaks to civil law and government does not change that fact, and Islam has that in common with Judaism. That most Muslims live peacefully wherever they live is true; they don't make the newspapers or TV "news", but being invisible is not being non-existent.

If reality inconveniences your perceptions of reality, the problem is with your perceptions, not reality.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2019, 09:51:38 pm »
Coming from someone who has clearly suspended rational cognition, that doesn’t mean much.  Thanks, but you can have the bitter lees of irrational hatred to yourself.  I’ll not partake.  I prefer to judge each individual on his or her own merits, as Christ suggested we do.

Yeah, I know.

There is a transgender guy I know who wants me to call him a she and, although I like him well enough, I won't do that either. I realize that makes me homophobic or transphobic, etc, just as recognizing Islam for what it is makes me a 'hater'.

Sticks and stones dude.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 10:00:41 pm by skeeter »

Bill Cipher

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2019, 10:06:12 pm »
Yeah, I know.

There is a transgender guy I know who wants me to call him a she and, although I like him well enough, I won't do that either. I realize that makes me homophobic or transphobic, etc, just as recognizing Islam for what it is makes me a 'hater'.

Sticks and stones dude.

You’re not recognizing Islam for what it is, you’re tarring and feathering millions of people with a skewed stereotype of what Islam is for no reason other than your own prejudice.  You simply refuse, point blank, to judge people on their own individual merits.

That is what makes you a hater and a bigot.  It also makes you unchristian. 

Offline skeeter

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2019, 10:14:25 pm »
You’re not recognizing Islam for what it is, you’re tarring and feathering millions of people with a skewed stereotype of what Islam is for no reason other than your own prejudice.  You simply refuse, point blank, to judge people on their own individual merits.

And name calling makes you a good christian.

I have not said a single word about how I feel about individual muslims or anyone else, your presumptions notwithstanding.

I said Islam is incompatible with our form of government. Good grief isn't that obvious. That is my opinion based upon what I know, my apologies if that gives you the vapors.

Not to worry though I'm sure you've impressed someone here with your giving this bigot the what for.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 10:16:44 pm by skeeter »

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2019, 10:19:28 pm »

Spoken like a man who has done little to no reading to the Quran or any of the Hadith and someone totally ignorant of the principle of abrogation

Pray tell
What is your glowing opinion of Islam based upon
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Bill Cipher

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2019, 10:21:59 pm »
And name calling makes you a good christian.

I have not said a single word about how I feel about individual muslims or anyone else, your presumptions notwithstanding.

I said Islam is incompatible with our form of government. Good grief isn't that obvious. That is my opinion based upon what I know, my apologies if that gives you the vapors.

Not to worry though I'm sure you've impressed someone here with your giving this bigot the what for.

Stating the necessary results of the facts that you took such pleasure in admitting to is not name-calling; it’s labelling you for what you are. 

I’m sorry that you don’t like the results, but that’s the way the cookie crumbles.  You should change your views on people and start treating them like the individuals they are if you wish to avoid being labeled thusly.  It’s all up to you.  You can continue to stereotype millions of people without regard to their individual merits, or you can start to treat them as human beings with equal moral worth that they do not forfeit except on the basis of their own actions.  Or you can continue to be a bigot.