Author Topic: Snubbed beauty queen gets official new gig with Team Trump  (Read 1316 times)

rangerrebew

Snubbed beauty queen gets official new gig with Team Trump
July 26, 2019 | Tom Tillison | Print Article

Team Trump knows a gift when they see one.

Pro-Trump beauty queen Kathy Zhu was recently stripped of her Miss Michigan title by the Miss World America pageant after being accused of posting racist comments on social media.

Her tweets were allegedly “offensive, insensitive, and inappropriate,” according to the pageant, but President Donald Trump faces similar accusations on a daily basis.

But Zhu just retained a brand new title, that being a new member of the Women For Trump Coalition Advisory Board.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/07/26/snubbed-beauty-queen-gets-official-new-gig-with-team-trump-778606

Offline Applewood

Re: Snubbed beauty queen gets official new gig with Team Trump
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2019, 02:43:38 pm »
I figured this gal would land on her feet.  She can now truly tell the pageant jerks where to stick their crown.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2019, 03:13:28 pm »
TTIUWOP

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2019, 06:57:04 pm »
Snubbed beauty queen gets official new gig with Team Trump
July 26, 2019 | Tom Tillison | Print Article

Team Trump knows a gift when they see one.

Pro-Trump beauty queen Kathy Zhu was recently stripped of her Miss Michigan title by the Miss World America pageant after being accused of posting racist comments on social media.

Her tweets were allegedly “offensive, insensitive, and inappropriate,” according to the pageant, but President Donald Trump faces similar accusations on a daily basis.

But Zhu just retained a brand new title, that being a new member of the Women For Trump Coalition Advisory Board.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/07/26/snubbed-beauty-queen-gets-official-new-gig-with-team-trump-778606
"racist, insensitive, offensive, inappropriate comments"   i.e. any speech that liberals don't like.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2019, 02:04:57 am »
TTIUWOP

@Cyber Liberty

Am I the only one that thinks she looks more Asian than Mexican/American Indian?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2019, 02:12:46 am »
@Cyber Liberty

Am I the only one that thinks she looks more Asian than Mexican/American Indian?

?? Her family name is Zhu, Chinese or Taiwanese.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2019, 04:40:43 am »

Imagine that.

Zhu, an outspoken conservative student at the University of Michigan, immigrated to the U.S. from China as a child.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2019, 04:03:00 pm »

@PeteS in CA

Chinese and Taiwanese are the same critter,different zip codes.

The reason I asked is I heard a talking head on teebee claim she is one of those mystical "Herpanic" creatures,who are a shade of white that can't be seen with the human eye,but do not have even as much as ONE SINGLE DROP of Indian blood,and you are a racist if you claim they do.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 04:06:08 pm by sneakypete »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2019, 04:29:20 pm »
@PeteS in CA

The reason I asked is I heard a talking head on teebee claim she is one of those mystical "Herpanic" creatures,who are a shade of white that can't be seen with the human eye,but do not have even as much as ONE SINGLE DROP of Indian blood,and you are a racist if you claim they do.

@sneakypete

A talking head lied?  Say it ain't so!!! :smokin:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2019, 04:44:23 pm »
@PeteS in CA

Well, sort of. The Japanese occupied Formosa in 1895 as part of the settlement of the First Sino-Japanese War. Formosa was returned to China in 1945 with Japan's surrender in WW2, and then CKS and his government retreated to Formosa/Taiwan in 1949, ruling there until his death in 1975. So, of the past ~124 years Taiwan/Formosa has been ruled by mainland China some 4 years, and not for ~70 years. And while Han Chinese are probably in the majority, there is an indigenous population as well. I'm a bit history-nutty, so that was why I said "Chinese or Taiwanese".

Even culturally China and Taiwan have grown apart some. Besides the obvious separate governance, the mainland uses a simplified character set for writing that people from Taiwan do not and find difficult to read. Also, the regional accent difference is greater than, for example, the difference between California and the Carolinas or Georgia or New England. One of my children attends a university in China and is fluent in Mandarin; many of my coworkers are from Taiwan. So I'm simply stating what they have told me from their experiences.

This was your mega-TMI for the day, :cool: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2019, 04:45:41 pm »
@sneakypete

Given what modern "journalists" are, ignorance seems more likely.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2019, 05:08:38 pm »
Well, sort of. The Japanese occupied Formosa in 1895 as part of the settlement of the First Sino-Japanese War. Formosa was returned to China in 1945 with Japan's surrender in WW2, and then CKS and his government retreated to Formosa/Taiwan in 1949, ruling there until his death in 1975. So, of the past ~124 years Taiwan/Formosa has been ruled by mainland China some 4 years, and not for ~70 years. And while Han Chinese are probably in the majority, there is an indigenous population as well. I'm a bit history-nutty, so that was why I said "Chinese or Taiwanese".

@PeteS in CA

True,but the minority population doesn't drive the car. Truth to tell,after all this time,90 percent of them might as well be Han Chinese.

Even culturally China and Taiwan have grown apart some. Besides the obvious separate governance, the mainland uses a simplified character set for writing that people from Taiwan do not and find difficult to read. Also, the regional accent difference is greater than, for example, the difference between California and the Carolinas or Georgia or New England. One of my children attends a university in China and is fluent in Mandarin; many of my coworkers are from Taiwan. So I'm simply stating what they have told me from their experiences.

Also true,and we all know why it happened. The Chinese created a Chinese police state in China,and everybody wore the Big Red Star and walked in a straight line,or they walled in leg chains. Or at least those still fortunate enough to still be able to walk walked in leg chains,

BTW,the SAME people responsible for the last 100 years or so of misery and slavery in China are STILL in charge of China,and thanks to our own "glorious maximum leaders who want to dip THEIR bills in Chinese kickbacks",are now taking jobs away from Americans. Well,technically they ain't,since the jobs are being given to them for a small percentage of the profits in a plain brown bag,thank you very much",but from the factory worker POV,it's the same damn thing.

AND this is happening at the EXACT same time the American Communists have joined hands/swapped spit/whatever to try to formulate a Second American Revolution to establish a "Corporate Communist State right here at home.

I am going to be shocked if there aren't labor riots right here in the US within the next ten years as American factory workers and laborers are pushed out into the streets and find themselves homeless and hopeless as they are replaced by Asian and His and Her Panic workers who are happy to live in dormitories like worker bees in a hive,and the Americans lose their houses and savings. Once the 15 dollar an hour minimum wage because a national law,it shouldn't take much more than a week for that to happen as  prices are raised on everything.

Then again,I understand the Filipinos are getting tired of being the hired slaves of the Sauds,so maybe American workers can take their places? Funny how that works out,ain't it?

BTW,ANYBODY that doesn't think Corporations and Communism don't have anything in common just ain't been paying attention.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2019, 05:10:05 pm »

@PeteS in CA

I know. SHOCKING,ain't it. I am just now getting over the vapors.