Author Topic: How conservative operatives steered millions in PAC donations to themselves  (Read 455 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
How conservative operatives steered millions in PAC donations to themselves
The Conservative Majority Fund has raised nearly $10 million since mid-2012, but has made just $48,400 in political contributions.

By MAGGIE SEVERNS and DEREK WILLIS 07/26/2019 05:04 AM EDT

After recruiting thousands of donors for the American Conservative Union — the powerful organization behind the annual CPAC conference — a Republican political operative pushed the same contributors to give millions to a PAC that promised to go after then-President Barack Obama, but then steered much of their donations to himself and his partners.

The PAC, called the Conservative Majority Fund, has raised nearly $10 million since mid-2012 and continues to solicit funds to this day, primarily from thousands of steadfast contributors to conservative causes, many of them senior citizens. But it has made just $48,400 in political contributions to candidates and committees. Public records indicate its main beneficiaries are the operative Kelley Rogers, who has a history of disputes over allegedly unethical fundraising, and one of the largest conservative fundraising companies, InfoCision Management Corp., which charged millions of dollars in fundraising fees.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/26/conservative-majority-fund-political-fundraising-pac-kelley-rogers-1428260

Lock them all up!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Absalom

And only the terminally childish and naive will be shocked/surprised!!!
The label conservative is tossed around like a pre-match basketball on
these sites and given the commentary, it's apparent most are clueless.
Edmund Burke, an 18th century English Whig, defined Principled
Conservatism as an attitude, a behavior and a sentiment about the
moral order necessary for culture/society to sustain itself and thrive.
It has absolutely nothing to do w/economics, politics or religion.
These frauds and hustlers are no more conservatives than Genghis Khan!!!!

Offline PeteS in CA

$10M since 2012? Not a very successful fraud, if that what it was. But if it was a fraud then try them, and if convicted, sentence them to whatever the law specifies. Just keep in mind that with Politico the word "if" does belong in bold-face type.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I served as treasurer of one PAC.

Of the two people we helped elect, one  went to federal prison for real estate fraud, and the other resigned over a real estate fraudulent matter.

When I got involved in a county election issue, I found the "Republicans" were hardly worth support.

They were quick to support entrenched establishment forces. Govt. employees, etc.

What everybody needs to be alert for, is your own local "deep state" of government employees, department heads, etc.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I served as treasurer of one PAC.

Of the two people we helped elect, one  went to federal prison for real estate fraud, and the other resigned over a real estate fraudulent matter.

When I got involved in a county election issue, I found the "Republicans" were hardly worth support.

They were quick to support entrenched establishment forces. Govt. employees, etc.

What everybody needs to be alert for, is your own local "deep state" of government employees, department heads, etc.

I walked away from the Party in Phoenix years ago because they were a wet mess.  I've reconnected here in my new town in AZ, and they're much better.  They detest Phoenix Republicans.  I met with my State Senator last week, and he has their number.  We now have Kelli Ward as the State Party Chair, and hopes are high for conservatives in AZ.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: