Author Topic: Andrew McCabe: The Time Has Come For Congress To Pursue A Dedicated Impeachment Inquiry  (Read 606 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Andrew McCabe: The Time Has Come For Congress To Pursue A Dedicated Impeachment Inquiry
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date July 25, 2019

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe said Thursday he feels strongly that Congress should "step up to the plate and do their job" and impeach President Donald Trump.

"I feel strongly that that's the same position Congress is in now, and they should step up to the plate and do their job," McCabe said Thursday on CNN. "It doesn't mean that the president will be removed from office or should be removed from office or will be impeached, but it is absolutely clear to me that the time has come for Congress to pursue a dedicated impeachment inquiry."

more w/video
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/07/25/andrew_mccabe_the_time_has_come_for_congress_to_pursue_a_dedicated_impeachment_inquiry.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

An impeachment Hail Mary pass won’t save him. He’s going down, along with Comey and many others.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
An impeachment Hail Mary pass won’t save him. He’s going down, along with Comey and many others.

From your keyboard to God's ear!   :im waiting:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Bill Cipher

Yes, please do.  Engage in more stupid partisan games to waste time, with no discernible result.   

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
This maggot is left to run free and shoot his mouth off.  What should happen is he and his co-conspirators should be indicted for treason and sedition along with a dozen other felonies, convicted and publicly dispatched.  Sooner this happens, the sooner most Americans can believe we have justice in this country.  McCabe and his coup co-conspirators continue to work daily to destroy our republic.  It must end.