Author Topic: DOJ’s Russia probe review focusing on 'smoking gun' tapes of meeting with Trump aide: sources  (Read 726 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DOJ’s Russia probe review focusing on 'smoking gun' tapes of meeting with Trump aide: sources

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

The Justice Department’s internal review of the Russia investigation is zeroing in on transcripts of recordings made by at least one government source who met with former Trump campaign aide George Papadopoulos overseas in 2016, specifically looking at why certain "exculpatory" material from them was not presented in subsequent applications for surveillance warrants, according to two sources familiar with the review.

The sources also said the review is taking a closer look at the actual start date of the original FBI investigation into potential collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians, as some allege the probe began earlier than thought. Both components are considered key in the review currently being led by Attorney General Bill Barr and U.S. Attorney from Connecticut John Durham -- an effort sure to draw more attention in the coming weeks and months now that Robert Mueller's testimony is in the rearview.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dojs-russia-probe-review-focusing-on-tapes-of-talks-with-trump-aide-sources

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I sure hope there is some sense of urgency now.  Another two year investigation ain't gonna cut it.

Offline jpsb

I sure hope there is some sense of urgency now.  Another two year investigation ain't gonna cut it.

This is interesting go to the 9 minute mark

http://youtu.be/9MHCZ89I77M?t=542

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Joe diGenova: IG Horowitz and John Durham Have Both Already interviewed Joseph Mifsud

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Very interesting.  So this is why the Horowitz investigation is being extended...Durham's turning over rocks, and the exposed grubs are quickly changing their stories to Horowitz to beat perjury raps.  I sure hope this is so, and not just another deep-state slow walk.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I hope that interpretation is correct.  Thanks for posting that.

Offline rustynail

The walls are closing in. (on them)