Author Topic: There is no greater foreign influence than illegal immigration and those thwarting our laws  (Read 350 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

There is no greater foreign influence than illegal immigration and those thwarting our laws
Daniel Horowitz · July 25, 2019   

While the political world will be paralyzed for much of the week with the fallout from the Mueller testimony and talk of Russian influence over our elections, the greatest foreign influence both sides of Congress are ignoring is illegal immigration. Our foundational laws protecting Americans from foreign invaders are being systemically ignored and delegitimized. That is the true foreign influence that should concern us all.

There are countless millions of illegal aliens in this country, many of whom came recently, including well over two million criminal aliens. Yes, there are that many of other countries’ criminals in this country, and there is no sense of urgency from the political class to remove them. ICE should be given full funding and awarded medals for getting rid of other countries’ drunk drivers and drug traffickers, murderers and child molesters. Instead, thanks to a lack of Republican support and a counter-narrative from supposedly conservative media, the left-wing media has empowered wealthy subversive NGOs and local politicians to thwart, fight, and delegitimize every deportation.

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/no-greater-foreign-influence-illegal-immigration-thwarting-laws/

Man I love Daniel Harowitz.  Always the truth.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I like Daniel quite a lot, too....

The Rats aren't ignoring it, they're counting on it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

I like Daniel quite a lot, too....

The Rats aren't ignoring it, they're counting on it.

A few years ago a person wouldn't be able to understand that.  Sadly I think you are correct.  They all have their stake.  Republicans too.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online roamer_1

Folks gotta take a step back and look at the bigger picture... Because !THEY! are doing the same dang thing over in Europe with the mooslims.

Somebody is doing this stuff on purpose.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Folks gotta take a step back and look at the bigger picture... Because !THEY! are doing the same dang thing over in Europe with the mooslims.

Somebody is doing this stuff on purpose.

Yeah its called one world government.  People voted for Brexit but they can't get out.  Its about open borders.  And the mooslims are coming on our borders too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpX-3o3N4u8

https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2019/01/07/the-terror-threat-on-the-southern-border/

Only happening in Europe?  Moral police in Minnesota.

http://patriotjournal.com/muslim-police-force-hijacks-american-town/

You are right they are orchestrating this.  The very reason that Taib is in Congress.  They are making advances to destroy America the same way they are destroying Europe.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 04:11:25 am by Chosen Daughter »