Author Topic: Newborns drowned in blood as mum 'did cocaine & ecstasy while pregnant'  (Read 1958 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Newborns drowned in blood as mum 'did cocaine & ecstasy while pregnant'
Jacob Dirnhuber

KILLED 'FOR A HIGH'

25 Jul 2019, 1:31
    Updated: 25 Jul 2019, 11:39
A PAIR of newborn twins drowned in their own blood after their mum allegedly went on a coke and ecstasy binge while pregnant.

The unnamed youngsters died after just two days outside the womb when Tiffany Roberts, 29, gave birth to them on Saturday.

Both tots tested positive for cocaine after being born, according to Tennessee paper Times-Press.

Read more at: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9579393/newborn-twins-drowned-blood-mum-cocaine-ecstasy/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunmaintwitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1564061108

Not sure if there is much to add to this, I pulled the story up so will post it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Take her outside and hang her under a tree,and let her body hang there until it rots and falls apart on the ground.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Take her outside and hang her under a tree,and let her body hang there until it rots and falls apart on the ground.
Birds gotta eat, same as worms.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Birds gotta eat, same as worms.

@Smokin Joe

Let's just hope they catch nothing bad from her corpse.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!