Author Topic: New Theory Among Some Conservatives: Mueller May Not Have Written His Report  (Read 904 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
He didn't appear to have a clue.  I actually felt bad for him.

Why?  If it is as this thread suggests he and the people behind it should be in jail for fraud and a list of other charges.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Why?  If it is as this thread suggests he and the people behind it should be in jail for fraud and a list of other charges.

And, a happy Thursday to you, Chosen!

Offline Chosen Daughter

And, a happy Thursday to you, Chosen!

To you also!  I wasn't meaning it as an attack on what you said. I was serious though. I am mad as hell about this.  Three years Trumps main attention has been on this investigation.  The citizens have shouldered the cost of this nothing burger stupidity.  And Mueller might not have written it?  What's he been doing all this time?  Someone should have to pay for this.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

To you also!  I wasn't meaning it as an attack on what you said. I was serious though. I am mad as hell about this.  Three years Trumps main attention has been on this investigation.  The citizens have shouldered the cost of this nothing burger stupidity.  And Mueller might not have written it?  What's he been doing all this time?  Someone should have to pay for this.

Well, I can agree with all of that.  Whether Mueller was deliberately deceptive or just criminally inept, it is maddening and harmful and flat shouldn't have happened.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Well, I can agree with all of that.  Whether Mueller was deliberately deceptive or just criminally inept, it is maddening and harmful and flat shouldn't have happened.

But it did and its time to get to the root so that someone pays for this Treasonous behavior.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Next thing you know,some of these wild-eyed radicals will be claiming that Santa ain't real.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

What has he been doing??  Destroying evidence.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What has he been doing??  Destroying evidence.

You mean like destroying 30,000 emails that are under subpoena? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I agree the report had to have been written "by committee," but it became painfully obvious he not only didn't participate in the editing, he didn't even read the document that bears his name.

He's gonna make a great Congressman.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You mean like destroying 30,000 emails that are under subpoena?

@Cyber Liberty

Forget those emails. They will never be seen again.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!