Author Topic: New Theory Among Some Conservatives: Mueller May Not Have Written His Report  (Read 905 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Special counsel Bob Mueller appeared disoriented and often under-informed while testifying before the House Judiciary and Intelligence committees Wednesday, prompting some leading conservatives to wonder just how much of a hand he had in writing his own report.

In a piece at Human Events, Mueller’s general unfamiliarity with portions of the report, and his unwillingness to admit that Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele were key elements in determining the level of Russian interference in the 2016 election, were detailed at length.

https://www.redstate.com/slee/2019/07/24/new-theory-among-conservatives-mueller-may-not-written-report/

The Republic is lost.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
After today, I believe that Mueller was a figurehead and Wiseman ran the whole thing and wrote the report. Mueller doesn't seem capable of negotiating a grocery store aisle to say nothing of a complex investigation. Wisemen is the slime who destroyed Arthur Anderson, ruined the lives of their 80,000 employees and their families, sent innocent people to jail and was reversed 9-0 by the Supreme Court. The poster-boy for prosecutorial misconduct.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"New Theory Among Some Conservatives: Mueller May Not Have Written His Report..."

Gee....
Ya think...?   ;)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
After today, I believe that Mueller was a figurehead and Wiseman ran the whole thing and wrote the report. Mueller doesn't seem capable of negotiating a grocery store aisle to say nothing of a complex investigation. Wisemen is the slime who destroyed Arthur Anderson, ruined the lives of their 80,000 employees and their families, sent innocent people to jail and was reversed 9-0 by the Supreme Court. The poster-boy for prosecutorial misconduct.

And magically still is able to "practice" law.  **nononono*
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New Theory Among Some Conservatives: Mueller May Not Have Written His Report

No shit...I figured that out after the first 30mins this morning when he couldn't answer a question.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I have serious doubts about him even reading the damned thing.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
He didn't appear to have a clue.  I actually felt bad for him.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I think he is ill.  But there is no doubt with his performance today, he was BOSS IN NAME ONLY (BINO).

I doubt he read the report.  He was clueless.

The Dems just keep digging that hole deeper.  Nov, 2020 will not get here soon enough for me.

Offline roamer_1

NONSENSE. The report was in Tump's favor.
No Democrat apparatchik would have done that.

Offline austingirl

Volume II was a cheap, nasty exposure of information that should have never been made public, defied every DOJ ethical guideline. Obviously written by scummy shady Wiseman who was at Hitlery's election night bash, no doubt in tears.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Volume II was a cheap, nasty exposure of information that should have never been made public, defied every DOJ ethical guideline. Obviously written by scummy shady Wiseman who was at Hitlery's election night bash, no doubt in tears.

Why is that POS Wiseman still able to practice law?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

Why is that POS Wiseman still able to practice law?
@Bigun
Because he has friends in high places in the Just-us system? :shrug:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
That shouldn't even  be controversial...of course he didn't write the whole thing.  Any legal writing of that volume is going to be parsed out to be written by various subordinates because it's impossible for one guy to do all that in any reasonable period of time.

The real issue is whether he still was actively involved in the editing, and the writing of the summary and conclusions, or whether he delegated that out as well.  I suspect he did delegate that out as well, and that would be unusual.  And it would be extremely troubling here in particular because of the clear biases of some many of the lawyers on his staff.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 04:26:09 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
"New Theory Among Some Conservatives: Mueller May Not Have Written His Report..."

Gee....
Ya think...?   ;)

I wonder what gave it away?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

No, it wasn't in Trump's favor.  If it were it would have addressed things like Mifsud, the origins of the Steele dossier, Clinton campaign involvement, etc.   It was very carefully written to say almost nothing but imply a lot.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That shouldn't even  be controversial...of course he didn't write the whole thing.  Any legal writing of that volume is going to be parsed out to be written by various subordinates because it's impossible for one guy to do all that in any reasonable period of time.

The real issue is whether he still was actively involved in the editing, and the writing of the summary and conclusions, or whether he delegated that out as well.  I suspect he did delegate that out as well, and that would be unusual.  And it would be extremely troubling here in particular because of the clear biases of some many of the lawyers on his staff.

I agree the report had to have been written "by committee," but it became painfully obvious he not only didn't participate in the editing, he didn't even read the document that bears his name.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

The entire second "book" of the "Mueller Report" stands as a refutation of the notion this was written to benefit Trump.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

No, it wasn't in Trump's favor.  If it were it would have addressed things like Mifsud, the origins of the Steele dossier, Clinton campaign involvement, etc.   It was very carefully written to say almost nothing but imply a lot.

SO, unless it included theoretically exculpatory evidence completely outside of the pervue of his office...

And yet, STILL wind up in his favor... Which it is.

Offline roamer_1

The entire second "book" of the "Mueller Report" stands as a refutation of the notion this was written to benefit Trump.

I disagree, insofar as I know it.
The purpose of it is to explore prosecutorial avenues, which it does... Still coming down to the wire with nothing.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
SO, unless it included theoretically exculpatory evidence completely outside of the pervue of his office...

And yet, STILL wind up in his favor... Which it is.

No,  in this case the truth was in his favor.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

And Special Counsel was doing everything in his power to smear the Defendant in the court of public opinion since he could not get the goods on him.

In Trump's favor my ass.
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

That is the point.

Offline roamer_1

And Special Counsel was doing everything in his power to smear the Defendant in the court of public opinion since he could not get the goods on him.

In Trump's favor my ass.

How is it not? They've got nothing.
That's what matters.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Paul Sperry

@paulsperry_
 Follow Follow @paulsperry_

BREAKING: Hill sources say GOP members not entirely buying Mueller’s feeble performance & suspect he at times played “rope-a-dope” to run down clock,which he kept checking. Both hearings had hard stops. By constantly asking to repeat questions, he reduced the # of questions asked

10:40 AM - 25 Jul 2019

https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1154446260293832704

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
That is the point.

OK, I can't argue with you if I don't know what we're arguing about.   :shrug: