Author Topic: Comey: "It's Too Bad" That A 450-Page Report "Didn't Get The Job Done"  (Read 243 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Comey: "It's Too Bad" That A 450-Page Report "Didn't Get The Job Done"
Real Clear Politics, Jul 23, 2019

Former FBI Director James Comey said the reason the probe into then-presidential candidate Donald Trump was started is "plain and transparent" in an interview Tuesday with MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace. Comey said the FBI did not investigate Trump under his command then he should have been fired.

Comey also gave some advice to former special Robert Mueller and how he should answer questions in his testimony to Congress on Wednesday.

"I would either ask him direct leading questions to have him affirm key parts of the report, or I would ask him to read lines from the report -- or both," Comey advised. "And this is a chance for the American people to learn what he found."

"It's too bad that having published a 450 page report that didn't get the job done, but it didn't. Folks don't know what he found. And you can ask him in a simple straightforward way and get those details in front of the American people," he said.

More w/video:  https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/07/23/comey_its_too_bad_that_a_450-page_report_didnt_get_the_job_done.html

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I pray there's an orange jumpsuit in Comey's future.

Bill Cipher

How does he know that “folk” don’t know what Mueller found and published in his report?   The more likely scenario is that “folk” know the gist of it, and they know that there are no smoking guns in that report, just a lot of chains of inference built on circumstantial evidence.  Something that will not be strong enough to justify an impeachment. 

Methinks Comey doth protest too much.  He knows the above is the case, and he’s afraid of it. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I pray there's an orange jumpsuit in Comey's future.

I really want to see him in one.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I really want to see him in one.

Along with a couple of dozen of his closest friends.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

Mr. Comey, what was the "job" Mueller was supposed to do? Overturn the 2016 election?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.